Return of the Rock God!

Gary

Return of the Rock God!

For one night only I will be playing the best classic rock tracks on the planet on www.radiowarrington.co.uk this Friday 8pm-10pm as a one off Christmas special - it has been two years since my last show and a long time inbetween drinks - expect plenty of Kiss, Whitesnake, AC/DC, Guns & Roses, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Iron Maiden and much more - any special requests list them here!:twisted:

Bob Segar - Old Time Rock N' Roll - Please :D

and

Bon Jovi

Magnum

Aerosmith

Boston (More than a Feeling is a good one)

Journey

Foreigner

ZZ Top

Heart

Shall I stop now... yeah I'm rocking' already :oops::Dsmiley-music014.gif

Well seeing as you are the only one to have made some sensible requests looks like you will be getting nearly all your own way for once!

Well seeing as you are the only one to have made some sensible requests looks like you will be getting nearly all your own way for once!

Cool... can't wait .... but only 'nearly my own way ' Gary, now that will not do at all. I may have to add you and WWW/Radio to my 'patience and karma' list. There's not may left on it now so plenty of space :wink::D

Looking forward to your show and have fun :wink::D

How about playing some proper music :wink:

Talkinghesds

Sex Pistols

Magazine

Clash

Iggy Pop

Television

Richard Hell and the voidoids

Ramones

8)

Classic rock is the theme :roll:

Ramones and clash are OK as the sex pistols were Ok when you were going through puberty and fancied a bit of anarchy I suppose - but no fit to grace the classic rock show I'm afraid.dry.gif

Hi Rock God - will you be playing live? Here are my contributions...

Derek & Doms Layla, Led Zeps Stairway to Heaven, Barclay James Harvest(Mocking Bird), The Who's Who are you (for all the annomynous posters :mrgreen: ) and for all those who don't know Black Sabbath - Paranoid. :shock:

Who are You ain't gonna happen on the radio- yet to find a clean version of it..

Hang on Gary, you had Kiss and Whitsnake on your list, non of which I would say are classic rock, Kiss and Whitesnake are like Status Quo, Rock music with a small "r" for pre pubecents who don't know what Rock music is. :wink:

If you go to a Whitesnake, Kiss or quo concert you will see fans aged from 7-80! Hardly pubecents - but quo were the first "Pop rock" band to get me into the rock scene (when I was 11 ish) which is now all classed as classic rock - when I subscribed to classic rock magazine they featured all these bands - but none of the ones you mentioned!:roll: