Stormy weather

asperity

It's not so bad when we're heading into the weather like that so long as everything is lashed down/stowed away properly (like I say, I slept through 3 hours of that on Thursday afternoon :wink: :wink: ). When the weather's on the beam and we roll sleep is a problem. In fact life gets difficult! :shock: :shock: :shock::D

I just read that Obs. It was 20 miles off the LLeyn Peninsula in Wales and the report said 50 foot waves cracked it's hull. :shock: Tragic and only 2 of the 8 on board were rescued, they have since recovered one body and 5 are still missing.

Tragic :cry:

You be careful out there Asp :huh:

I just read that Obs. It was 20 miles off the LLeyn Peninsula in Wales and the report said 50 foot waves cracked it's hull. :shock: Tragic and only 2 of the 8 on board were rescued, they have since recovered one body and 5 are still missing.

Tragic :cry:

You be careful out there Asp :huh:

Diz, I think Asp is at home revising his drinking skills. :wink:

Sorry Baz, Marine Traffic tends to get behind the times. She left Stornoway on Sunday morning and got alongside at Loch Carnan sunday evening. She is still there waiting for a tide/weather/daylight window to sail back to Immingham. Information from Facebook! :blink: :blink: :blink:

It does actually say that the last "known" port was Stornoway but then a little further down it says:

Voyage Related Info (Last Received)

Draught: 4.5 m

Destination: LOCH CARNAN

ETA: 2011-11-27 16:30

Info Received: 2011-11-27 06:44 (2d, 2h 2min ago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it is correct I guess....just the way I read it was wrong!!