Front page

Stallard12

Is anybody else having this problem? On the front page stories, the number of responces is listed, 4, 6 2, etc, but when I click on the story there may be one or sometimes no responses. I recently downloaded Explorer 9 and i know that the 'back' button has gone to crap, but is it also affecting WW?

Another interesting observation, I recently posted a question about the Longbarn area of Woolston and received very little reponse. Not worried about that, but it does raise the question about the WW area. Is the Forum basically a South/West based audience, with little input from South / East ? Just sayin'?

Hi Stallard.

It's not your pc or internet explorer so don't meddle with it :wink:

Regards the news page. Those numbers are correct but now all submitted comments have to be approved by Admin prior to them physically appearing under the story. So basically there are comments but they are in the queue waiting to go on. They go on pretty quickly in the daytime but there can be short delays in the evening when Mr Admin is watching footy or something. :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't mean Mr Admin reads all posts and decides if he approves of the content as such.... it's done to stop spammers :wink:

If you want to post with no clothes on then that's fine Stallard as long as you don't then uplad a photo of yourself doing it :P

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't mean Mr Admin reads all posts and decides if he approves of the content as such.... it's done to stop spammers :wink:

If you want to post with no clothes on then that's fine Stallard as long as you don't then uplad a photo of yourself doing it :P

Dizzy, young lady methinks your imagination is running riot with you, perhaps a less suggestive analogy may have been more suitable, you are going to have "Stallard" blushing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I make the odd comment on the news pages, but I have noticed that by the time some comments appear under the stories, they are already 2 pages back..

Come On Gary, can't you just work the weekends and 18 hour days like everyone else?? :wink:

I make the odd comment on the news pages, but I have noticed that by the time some comments appear under the stories, they are already 2 pages back..

Come On Gary, can't you just work the weekends and 18 hour days like everyone else?? :wink:

Leave the lad alone. I am quite worried about him as he never mentions the poo these days.

Could he be a Man.U convert come out of the closet??? :shock:

ROOOONEEEYYYY!!!!!

Don't worry, I wouldn't inflict that on my worst enemy, the thought even makes me nauseous - don't allow mirrors in my house!

How do I get one of those facie thingies into my text? If I click on one, I just get the desription.

You may need to give me a clue there Stallard :unsure:

What 'facie' things ?

Do you meant his sort ":P"

Leave the lad alone. I am quite worried about him as he never mentions the poo these days.

Could he be a Man.U convert come out of the closet??? :shock

He could be embarrased by their recent performances and the way "King Kenny" has turned into a Scots version of Arsene the Whinger :D :grin: :D :grin: :D

They may end up three pages back for you now! :wink:

They may end up three pages back for you now! :wink:

How so? Have Warrington Town not qualified for some cup or other and have the Wolves bought a new Australian to go with the 20 others they have? or have Lymm Rugby Team cut the grass on their pitch? :D