Where have the votes gone?

Geoffrey Settle

In old survey posts like 'who are you going to vote for on May 5th' - the number of votes cast has gone May 5th survey link- or in this case UKIP won with 100% of the votes with the only vote on the system left.

What has gone on the thread contains 39 posts and 2,034 views surely more than 1 vote was received :?:

Who rigged the post election - where is the returning officer - what has happened - can anyone explain :?:

Is it too late for a recount :wink: Has history been rewritten :?

Who has nobbled Gary's original thread and is this legal :oops:

How weird is that Geoff. I just looked and your are right although there are 2 UKIP votes not one.

I definately remember their being votes for other parties on there at the time.

They haven't been hidden as they can't be but there is an option to 'edit' the poll but there would be no reason to edit it anyway.

Perhaps it was just a glich when it moved over to the new forum a few months later and no-one has noticed until now, after all it is sort of old news anyway now :P

Poor Gary though... he started a poll and now it looks like only 2 UKIP supporters were interested :lol:

Geoff clearly does Peter.... so as 'mods' we are supposed to 'care in return' and as such should try and answer people's questions and/or resolve problems where appropriate :roll::P

I think the rule book sometimes refers to it as 'care in the community' (you should read those pages Peter) :lol:

Geoff clearly does Peter.... so as 'mods' we are supposed to 'care in return' and as such should try and answer people's questions and/or resolve problems where appropriate :roll::P

I think the rule book sometimes refers to it as 'care in the community' (you should read those pages Peter) :lol:

Therefore the question should be in the problem section. :roll: :roll:

But DIZZY this has happened on other survey - I'm realy concerned that the democracy of this site is being tampered if not undermined and worse destroyed - I think we should call for an immediate investigation by the administrators - how could such a thing have got passed such a great team :mrgreen:

Geoff... go to one of your own polls and see if you can edit the votes on the one that belongs to you :D

Please note - when the old forum was upgraded any poll information did not transfer across.

So please consider everything relating to polls from the old forum now null and void.

Admin people and poll creators could access the poll - and those who voted in it could also edit their votes - so hence the issues. :unsure: