What a match! Relive the memories

Gary

What a fantastic game of Rugby League last night - and great to see Warrington secure a victory with a drop goal against Saints for a change!!(Although not quite as dramatic as the ones they have done against us!)

Relive the memories

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/10905/1/Wolves-double-delight-over-Saints/Page1.html

Great victory but I wouldn't have bet for a Wire victory at half time. Justice was served in the end despite Skints blatantly cheating all of the match by their spoiling lying on in the tackle tactics. They were penalised only a couple of times when they could have been penalised in almost every tackle. I'll tell you what Skints are superb at and that's whinging and moaning at the referee, chief culprits being Graham and Wilkin. Myler had just made a superb try for Wood and Wilkin went racing full pelt at the referee playing hell about summat but for the life of me I couldn't see what he had to moan about. At last we've done the double over Skints and may there be many yet to come.

• Upvote 1

Fantastic and am edge of the seat nail biter or what :shock: indeed

Some great action photos on the link Gary. My two were buzzing last night and I think they lost a few years too LL... :lol:

It's been recorded so no doubt we will be reliving the whole experience today.

Great victory but I wouldn't have bet for a Wire victory at half time. Justice was served in the end despite Skints blatantly cheating all of the match by their spoiling lying on in the tackle tactics. They were penalised only a couple of times when they could have been penalised in almost every tackle. I'll tell you what Skints are superb at and that's whinging and moaning at the referee, chief culprits being Graham and Wilkin. Myler had just made a superb try for Wood and Wilkin went racing full pelt at the referee playing hell about summat but for the life of me I couldn't see what he had to moan about. At last we've done the double over Skints and may there be many yet to come.

Couldn't agree more Safes, although it was funny to see the ref pick up on Graham's rant early doors when he was pinged for lying on, which is what they did all night! It shows how times have changed that Skints have to lie on the slow us down rather than the other way round.

What pleased me most about the victory was that after the 1st half, it took alot of composure to come back and impose ourselves on them and come away with a well deserved victory - it's certainly a measure of how far the team has come under TS!