Privacy V Freedom of info?

observer

seems a Scottish Newspaper (Sunday Herald) dedicated its entire front page to a picture of the faithless footballer with a censored strip over the eyes. Mmmmm who could that be. When he sees it he,ll tear it apart again :D:D:D

I know he isn't renowned for his intelligence but you would think he should have been better advised than this.

An MP allegedley "breaking the law" according to his estranged wife - maybe news, but even that doesn't really have a place in the press imo, until a police investigation and court prove a case - up till then it's pure speculation. A footballer who falls for a honey trap, by someone seeking to sell a story to the press - isn't imo "news", merely tittle tattle. :roll:

Maybe obs.

In the silent film era strikers were seen to score only on the field of play and not scrutinized off it. Things were kept hidden under the sheets.

However in these interactive kiss and tell times if you can't score in the tabloids then you get a little bird to twitter for you.

Allegedly the same goes for driving offences especially if you know a top loop whole lawyer. Perhaps a top manager can pass on a business card to an MP?

An MP allegedley "breaking the law" according to his estranged wife - maybe news, but even that doesn't really have a place in the press imo, until a police investigation and court prove a case - up till then it's pure speculation. A footballer who falls for a honey trap, by someone seeking to sell a story to the press - isn't imo "news", merely tittle tattle. :roll:

Coming from you thats absolutely priceless. Remind me how many untried in court threads have you started on here?

Well, it seems they failed to save private Ryan, and any hope of pricacy from press intrusion is now dead in the water, allowing any roaming cougar to hunt down their rich prey and sell their kiss and tell story to the tabloids, to sell to those pathetic saddos who's lives are so boring, they have to read about someone elses! :roll:

Seems there was a bit of a "to do" outside Mr Giggs' house today. Apparently half a dozen or so photographer and journalists cars were attacked by a gang of masked men who jumped out of the back of a Transit van and proceeded to slash tyres and kick door panels!

Oh dear!

Serves them right :lol::wink:

I'm still not interested in what, why or when 'whatever' happened so just as I didn't read or google when I don't know (or care) who the secret person was... I wont now.

Anyway footballers and other so called stars have women throwing themselves at their feet all the time so I'm sure most have done 'whatever' or been very tempted sometime or other... just as the ladies have too no doubt.

It's all very boring indeed.

Seems there was a bit of a "to do" outside Mr Giggs' house today. Apparently half a dozen or so photographer and journalists cars were attacked by a gang of masked men who jumped out of the back of a Transit van and proceeded to slash tyres and kick door panels!

Oh dear!

They weren't working on a local school were they? :wink: