• UKIP
    • Green
    • BNP
    • Not voting

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Nick Clegg has been airbrushed out of some campaighn election material in Sheffield as some of his fellow party members class him as being too "toxic to his own party" so they don't dare include him incase they loose their own seats..... that doesn't look so very good does it :?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems you were ignored Baz :lol::lol:

I just changed the title so it at least says 2011 to stop any confusion with the forthcoming May elections.

I was going to unpin it until I saw it was one of Gary's topics so I bottled out :wink::unsure:

I agree with Peter T. In local elections, I rarely even look at what party candidates are in. I find out whether they are up to making a difference in the area if at all possible and check whatever sources I can for their thoughts on the present conditions. Perhaps I really am naive, but I prefer someone who knows, and preferably lives in, the area. This part also goes for the national elections - unlike a large proportion of Warrington voters, I am prepared to vote for a different party if I think the candidate is better.

bloody hell... now we have two topics a year apart which people are commenting on about the same thing. :unsure:

Dark room, silence and a little bit of alcohol needed for me please :lol:

Should keep all the prospective new councillors and their supporters/parties busy over the next few weeks trying to follow it all though :lol::lol: