Easter Holidays

wahl

I have a great list for the school that we take pupils to.

finish on 1st April until 18th April.

in for four days then finish on 21st April until 26th April.

in three days finish on 28th April until 3rd may.

so for April I will only be working for seven days which is a good news bad news sort of thing. Good news is that I will only be working seven days. Bad news is I will only be getting paid for working seven days. Oh well swings and roundabouts as they say :?8)

Thats a short working month eh ? You might aswell take the other 7 days off and go on a long well deserved holiday :wink:

My sons college is closed from 2 April to 18th April. Not sure why they were off last week too as that one's not listed on the holiday timetable.

Easter is a funny one and it would be much easier if it was on the same dates every year as some years it has fallen at the beginning of April... family members birthday times and a nice long weekend to celebrate :D

Errm indeed :roll: You really need to get over this obsession you have with divorced and/or unmarried parents and kids Obs :wink:

Do you have any kids Obs or do you know any divorced/unmarried people or even kids for that matter or do they ALL stay away from you :P

Well I wouldn't want to be a teacher these days. I don't know which would be worse.. the red tape, form filling, bureaucracy, silly rules etc or the kids. Actually I think I could cope with the latter if all the previous things were removed :wink:

..............and teachers like to see themselves as "professionals"!!

They would surely have to work a few full weeks to even begin to see themselves even in a proper job let alone as a "professional"

Teachers aren't able to get a "proper job"... employers wouldn't touch them :roll:

Says the guy who can't even spell his location correctly :lol: