On the subject of 'wet nursing'

Sha

What is it about you Tory bods, that you follow each other around the news pages and forum in such a 'wet nursing' manner?

Just posing this question for fun to see which of your usual tactics you will apply,

will it be;

A) completely ignore the topic altogether.

B) one of you jump in quick and take the topic completely off course, followed by a few more of you to ensure it stays off course.

C) blame the EU.

?????????????????? :lol:

I don't understand the question.

As a relative newcomer, you will have missed the political anarchy that has been on here over the years. A political thread was set up because of it.

I would hazard a guess and say that the Tories have taken the biggest bashing on here in the past due to Maggie.

Then we had B & B. They were Tories in red, who did NOTHING to reverse any of the Tory policies.

We now have a coalition who inherited one hell of a mess and seem to be screwing the country to try to put things right.

THEN, we come to Warrington.

Aaaaaagh. Since going independent every party has contributed to the mess we are in through self-interest.

The solution is to get rid of ALL politicians. I don't like any of them. I hope this helps SHA. :wink:

so if i reply to this topic does that mean i am a tory sympathiser?

in replying to this topic you may assume that A) does not apply as a reply shows that i did not ignore it.

i might have taken the topic off course but i am not sure what course it should be on (not being a tory.) i do know what the term "wet nurse" used in this context means, but am not sure how it may apply to the topic. the original term being not something that i am overly familiar with but i will look the term up when i get a minute.

i rarely blame the EU for anything. mainly because it is our ELECTED government who took us into the EU so really we are to blame for electing them in the first place.

this doesn't mean that others will not apply A B or C or all of them to this topic though :twisted:

Sha,

you live in Appleton so you must be a Tory who has decided to have a bit of fun with the rest of us.......

Either that or some lefty Appleton infiltrator who was allowed to move there without having his credentials checked first.

Either way, you are obviously as much up your own arse as the rest of us just by posting here to begin with

Sha,

you live in Appleton so you must be a Tory who has decided to have a bit of fun with the rest of us.......

Either that or some lefty Appleton infiltrator who was allowed to move there without having his credentials checked first.

Either way, you are obviously as much up your own arse as the rest of us just by posting here to begin with

Spoken like a true "Bewsey Tory :D:D "