I've never seen so many Police vans!!

Bazj

I was driving up the A49 to a school in Tarporley this afternoon and just at the inersection where you can turn right to Chester, there were about 4 or 5 Police motorbikes hanging around looking like they were about to stop traffic....

A little further on, there were two more bikes, then a Polixce Range Rover and then 15, That's FIFTEEN police "riot" vans all with their lights and sirens blaring and they were followed by two more police Range Rovers and another two bikes

What made it even more unusual was the fact that the vans were from different forces; Lancashire, Cheshire, Manchester and some Welsh one because it had Heddlau or something on it......

I have the video footage from the car video and was wondering if it may be worth sending it to Sky News as I have never seen so many all together and obviously something very very big was going down.....anyone here know anything?

Guess I shouldn't skip straight to the forum in future then.... but then again, having looked at the news page, it appears to be full of the usual football and rugby nonsense so finding a proper news story may have been a challenge in itself!!!

Guess I shouldn't skip straight to the forum in future then.... but then again, having looked at the news page, it appears to be full of the usual football and rugby nonsense so finding a proper news story may have been a challenge in itself!!!

JUST LOOK AT THE MAIN NEWS INDEX IF YOU WANT TO CUT OUT ALL THE SPORT CLICK ON TOP LEFT HAND CORNER! :roll: