Saints curse

Gary

For me Wire were guilty of...

-Brainless rugby in wet conditions.

-Lack of intensity and aggression

-Pack getting absolutely dominated by the Saints pack...again.

-playing Monaghan at 7 instead of 9.

-poor defence

-almost every single player played well below their best...too much celebrations perhaps?

I cant see past a Wigan v Saints GF to be honest.

Ive even got doubts about Warrington getting past the knock out game at the HJ next week...we look shot.

And finally, next year we need to beef up our pack or else we are gonna get smashed by Saints and Wigan on a regular basis. Cooper and Wood coming off the bench is not big or good enough.

Oh I forgot to mention the fact that Warringtons goal kicking was appalling too last night.

Why we didn't use Bridge mystifies me ????

We did and he missed too.

Fully agree that Monas should have been at 9, Saints were a bit shell shocked after 10 mins and gaps were appearing all over the park, Monas would have gone straight through those.

Cooper is terrible in defence and not that much better in attack, how he's got a two year contract beggars belief... Just like against Quins the week before Solomona gives away far to many pens and needs to learn when to keep the ball.

I agree about Cooper, unfortunately he isn't good enough for our first team.

We suffered so much when Morley, Carvell and Harrison went off and Wood, Cooper and Solomona came on.

My only hope is that Wire are saving themselves for the game that counts in two weeks. I cant see Cooper getting in that team barr injuries.

Oh I forgot to mention the fact that Warringtons goal kicking was appalling too last night.

Why we didn't use Bridge mystifies me ????

Bridge missed a conversion even I could have kicked.

The goal kicking this year has been a shambles.

I was probably wringing out my shirt when he kicked :lol:

Storm-Fay_792569c.jpg

Saints played the conditions far better than we did - they got their tactice spot on, whereas we didn't.

Hats off to Saints pack because they beat us up front and not many teams have done that this year.

But remember guys, one bad day at the office doesn't make us a bad team - look at Leeds, we stuffed them in the cup final but they camre back and beat Wigan away....

Have faith :D

It's not the end of the world. We finished the regular season in third place, we retained the CC, and the Fat Lady hasn't even warmed up yet. Please bear in mind that this is still the best SL season we have ever had.

But......it should and even now could be a lot better..one rain cloud doesn't ruin summer it waters the garden :!::D:!: