wigan away

CP

I know this is a bit premature but I will start the predictions.

I think we will get blown away.

Wigan can play very quick rugby especially from the play the ball and as the game against leeds proved we cant cope defensively with that kind of play.

The game against Wigan earlier this year proved the same point, when wigan started playing quicker we folded and conceded points.

Unless Tony comes up with something genius to counter the quick play its curtains for wire im afraid.

Nah, far too pessimistic CP!

It'll be a close game but one that we can and will win! We'll win this week against Cas with an improved performance from last week, and then step up again to beat the pie eaters.

That Leeds defeat, although hard to stomach at the time, will be the making of our season, just you watch.....

No No No No......

We have not played very well since we beat Hudd's in the cup and now we are due for an upsurge in form ;

we can and will win albeit maybe by a Briers drop goal but yes we are going to do em :)

Well said Latch - remember folks, the cups half full not half empty..........

No No No No......

We have not played very well since we beat Hudd's in the cup and now we are due for an upsurge in form ;

we can and will win albeit maybe by a Briers drop goal but yes we are going to do em :)

No, not by a late drop goal please! Can we make it a comfortable win. I am a relatively fit middle aged man without a sign of heart problems and I want to keep it that way.

Well according to Smith in his video interview this week it doesn't really matter that we haven't beaten the big three yet as we are going to start beating them soon - when it really matters!

Wembley and Grand Final will do just nicely :D