Brett Hodgson

Wolfette

Felt sorry for him today must have been tough to play in such a bad team against the in form team you are joining next season.

How he must have wanted to change shirts at half time.

The thumbs up was nice to see :)

PS Mathers was awesome today....shame he dosen't play like that every game.

Felt sorry for him today must have been tough to play in such a bad team against the in form team you are joining next season.

If you were judging things on today's performances why would anyone want to swap Mathers for Hodgson - a young player in his prime or someone nearing the end of his career? :?

If you were judging things on today's performances why would anyone want to swap Mathers for Hodgson - a young player in his prime or someone nearing the end of his career? :?

Always trusted in Tony Smiths judgement ....but if I was him I would be now wondering had I done the right thing,the answer is keep Mathers for next seasons squad or longer Hodgson is only a short term aquisition whereas Mathers has many good seasons ahead in other words lets have the best of both worlds :wink:

Would have thought Hodgson was far from fit on Saturday. Think they picked him for the lift his presence on the team sheet initially gave. You don't go from man of steel to very ordinary, quite so quickly.

It's Mathers defence which worries me.

Happy days

If your scoring 60 points plus a game you don't need to worry about defence too much! :wink: