Warrington Borough Transport

kevofaz25

Apart from some local diversions, where minor roads have been treacherous (all flagged on the WBT website), it's been virtually a full service. I'm told the Polish drivers took the weather in their stride!

Good for them. Now, if only they could drive as professionally and safely for the remaining 360 odd days of the year :roll:

Some bus drivers have been re-routing i.e sticking to the original route as much as possible, but then diverting away from no go areas.

Also some have been asking the passengers to shout out when they want to get off, anywhere along the route. Can't get better service than that can you?

So bored of picking on the bin men we are now to turn our attention to bus drivers eh :roll::roll:

Point out where I have "picked on" the bin men?

At least get your facts right before making false accusations, luv :roll:

'LUV'.... how stupid does that make you sound DURH :lol:

Anyway get your facts right too as I didn't actually say YOU were picking on bin men... I used the term generally if you read it again you may understand. I think the bus drivers have done rather well all things considered and I've not been on a bus for years.

By the way on the subject of facts neolithic farmers used to keep goats due to the cr*p they produced... aparently it was usefull :P

Some bus drivers have been re-routing i.e sticking to the original route as much as possible, but then diverting away from no go areas.

Also some have been asking the passengers to shout out when they want to get off, anywhere along the route. Can't get better service than that can you?

I don't think you can ask for more. Even if things aren't perfect or you don't get exactly what you want, it's not fair to knock people who are doing their best. I got my Tesco delivery today, and being honest, if the van driver had decided not to even try our road, I really wouldn't have argued - it's horrible, but he was really cheery. I emailed Tesco to tell them what a nice man he is. :D