Good news for Centurions

Eagle

Leigh Centurions have been reinstated into the Championship at the expense of cash strapped Gateshead.

Eagle.

RL supporter, Man U supporter and objecting to being called a troll.

Not many issues with you Eagle as I know who you are - I was not labelling you or Man Utd fans as trolls - just pointing out that it would appear those most keen at offending fellow posters all seem to support Man Utd.

We have lost two regular posters from our RL section which is most disappointing thanks to a stupid posting which was totally uncalled for and just done to provoke a response.

Sadly some posters on here always take the bait and then get upset and depart - but most return realising how much they miss the banter with the less troll like members of the forum. :wink:

I was a regular RL fan for over 30 years, although not so much over the Super League years. The game has lost its traditions and has become corrupt. The mickey mouse competitions that have been introduced are there only to try and generate money.

My comment was merely to emphasise that my interest has deteriorated to the point of preferring tiddley winks, and many RL fans would agree. If that comment upset 2 posters to the point of deserting one of the hardly used sections on the forum then they must be pretty thin skinned.

Wherehas you Gary are merely trying to score points, once again against anyone who might support United. It's pathetic. :roll::roll:

I was a regular RL fan for over 30 years, although not so much over the Super League years. The game has lost its traditions and has become corrupt. The mickey mouse competitions that have been introduced are there only to try and generate money.

My comment was merely to emphasise that my interest has deteriorated to the point of preferring tiddley winks, and many RL fans would agree. If that comment upset 2 posters to the point of deserting one of the hardly used sections on the forum then they must be pretty thin skinned.

Wherehas you Gary are merely trying to score points, once again against anyone who might support United. It's pathetic. :roll::roll:

Not point scoring - just stating the facts - All those I consider to be trolls (e.g people who take great delight in trying to wind up fellow posters) are in the main Man Utd fans.

It is a fact live with it.

I have also noticed that there are a couple of Liverpool supporters temporarily missing. :)

Yep they are not as thick skinned as me.

God knows why that can't just state the facts - Liverpool's squad with out Torres and Gerrard is not capable of winning anything! That is a fact and Benitez has wasted millions on no hopers! :evil:

Not point scoring - just stating the facts - All those I consider to be trolls (e.g people who take great delight in trying to wind up fellow posters) are in the main Man Utd fans.

It is a fact live with it.

It could be said that the most obnoxious, nasty low life that frequented this forum up to about 9 months ago was a Liverpool supporter, but so what, it doesn't mean that those Poo fans that remain are nasty and I didn't take my ball in. :P:roll:

I have only read this article today & my thoughts are what a pity that a post congratulating the grand old Leigh club has been hijacked for the purpose of sniping at the allegiancies of football clubs & who supports what club.Aren't we all adults & isn't this after all a RUGBY forum.There is plenty of room for football in the General Sport section.As for troll warnings,if you can't stand the heat...

Yours in disgust

rant over...

The very reason why Latch and myself aren't as often on this forum as we used to be. Too often it's hijacked by the users of other forums who contribute very little to the subject matter in hand. I've even known them to make a post just for the purpose of posting a smiley. To prove the point I now expect some of them to do just that...Go on..demonstrate your maturity.