Well done Warrington!

Gary

We've got a trophy cupboard ? Must be awful dusty. Adrian

Morley MOM by a mile...Took all the batterings that filthy sod Stanley Gene could hand out and kicked them in the teeth with the break for Bridge's try late on. Gene should be banned before he kills someone. It's only by good fortune Gene didn't badly injure Simon Grix in the first half.

Matt King has improved in the effort he now puts in but is still a long way from being considered world class..Hooker Monaghan was as usual anonymous in the game. My money is still on him going home at the seasons end. Desperate though I am to witness the Wire win something before I quit this mortal coil I can't help thinking that the Wire were extremely fortunate not to have the Jon Clarke try disallowed for a blatant forward pass. King made the break down the wing and passed the ball on the 20 metre line which Jon Clarke caught just before the 10 metre line which meant it was at least 7 metres forward. The *momentum rule* is but a figment of Sky's Mike Stephenson's imagination(yes, I know the game was broadcast by the BBC but Stephenson invented the momentum rule).

Is it just a coincidence, or has the Aussie effort from the club's big name signing not improved since the club agreed to sort out his image rights (tax payments)? :roll:

Saturday was a damn good TEAM effort lets savour the moment and stop being negative :wink:

Tony Smith didn't sound that impressed by the team performance - he said they were very poor in the first half and there was still lots of room for improvement.

Don't get carried away - Cas willprobably beat us this weekend! :roll: