Pictures from Steve's visit

Gary

warrington-worldwide's Germany based administrator Steve Sobers recently visited Warrington when fellow posters met up with him at Warrington Town FC.

A good time was had by all!

gary_steve.jpg

Gary and Steve

posters_group.jpg

The posters who attended before Gary left!

steve_peter2.jpg

Steve and Peter catch up on the latest news

steve_peter.jpg

Steve and Peter with Susanne and Jane

steve_gurning.jpg

Steve tries his hand at gurning!

Not the best turnout we?ve ever had but none the less it was good to have chat and a drink face to face. Thanks also to Gary for providing a buffet that was enough to feed the whole club.

Just to put some names to the faces, from left to right.

Sid, Steve?s wife, Steve, Pieman (back), me, Peter (back) and finally Peter?s wife.

The other Steve (TD) turned up just after Gary left so isn?t in the picture.

Bill :)

Yes you are lucky again got away with out getting your wallet out Paul will be happy his Christmas bonus is still safe I bet you dint even give the door a bang on your way out as well , plus did not see one crisp at the Buffy as well plenty of your magazines lol

Well i arrived home last night knackered but we both had a good time and it was a shame that the posters meet was a bit bare of posters.. rather disapointed but cant be helped, thought that at least Eagle would of been there to have a go at me!! :wink: ...

Thank you Gary and Peter for the work you put in to the meeting and thank you to all theat took the time to turn up and say hello..

nice to see Bill, Sid,TD Steve and of course Peter, classy Jane and Gary not forgetting Pieman..

Steve

Gary you in the crap mate!! SUSANNE hates her name being spelt Suzanne... and she has seen it...

Yes you are lucky again got away with out getting your wallet out Paul will be happy his Christmas bonus is still safe I bet you dint even give the door a bang on your way out as well , plus did not see one crisp at the Buffy as well plenty of your magazines lol

not much chance of that - I spent it on the buffet! :lol:

Gary you in the crap mate!! SUSANNE hates her name being spelt Suzanne... and she has seen it...

Don't know what you are talking about - told you you needed glasses! :roll::oops:

Sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Suspect the low turn out was due to the fact it was a bank holiday weekend- and a lot of posters are shy and retiring types! :shock:

Sorry Gary did not know you got the Buffy I wondered why you did not stay I know you hate seeing us enjoy our self?s if you got to pick up the bill . Tell Paul sorry he as lost his Christmas bonus again but he will be looking forward to another lump of coal again at the festive time. Because of this I bet you have even taken pauls 40 watt light bulb out and changed it with a 20 watt in his darken room to get back the money you spent if you have to take your wallet out again this year he will working in candle light lol

• 14 years later...
  • 3 months later...