Well Done Everton

Eagle

I see Fergie is now blaming the pitch - he should be blaming himself for showing total disrespect to the competition and Everton by fielding most of his youth team. Perhaps he thought he was just playing against a small team from Merseyside! :D

Well done Everton - I hope you manage to bring the cup back to Liverpool! :wink:

My son went to Wembley and said that at times both the team and the fans seemed to lose interest. The Everton crowd totally outsung the Utd fans and United players were too often just going through the motions.

However he said that the banter between the opposing fans both before the game and after was just brilliant :D

After beating Villa, Poo and now Utd it seems Everton have their name on the cup. Good luck in the final, although I suspect they will need to play a great deal better than yesterday to beat Chelsea.

Well it is encouraging to think taht Everton are now good enough to beat a team of this calibre!!

Mind you, if Utd hadn't messed up the league lead they had, Everton would have faced the full first team yesterday and I doubt that the outcome would have been the same somehow!!...... but then again!

Well it is encouraging to think taht Everton are now good enough to beat a team of this calibre!!

Mind you, if Utd hadn't messed up the league lead they had, Everton would have faced the full first team yesterday and I doubt that the outcome would have been the same somehow!!...... but then again!

Surely Fergie can't be worried about the league title :roll: I mean Gus and Rafa don't even figure in his three top Premier League Managers :wink: who he lists as Gollum (Moyes) Wenger and O'Neill - surprisingly three managers not competing for the title! :lol:

I know Rafa lost the plot with his mind games but I think Fergie is losing his marbles as well - must be the pressure of the job!

In the two league games against United this season Everton drew one game 1-1 at Goodison and were only beaten at OT by a penalty. Hardly outclassed by a wide margin! 8)

Nothing - He didn't blame the pitch for losing, he blamed the pitch as the reason for putting out the team that he did. :roll::roll:

Which is more important? The Premier and European Cup or the FA?

Gary, Fergie didn't blame the pitch for losing the game, he said that the pitch was crap and this was also said by David Moyes.

Of course that doesn't fit in with your journalistic mind. :roll: