Who do you fancy to be Premier League Champions 2008-09  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you fancy to be Premier League Champions 2008-09

• Arsenal
    • Chelsea
    • Liverpool
    • Man United
    • Other

Liverpool have spent a small fortune? lets see, 20 million on Keane, 7 million on Dossena, 1.5 million on Ngog, 2 million on Cavaleri. Sold Crouch for 11.2 million, Riise 5 million, Carson for 4.5 million Dany Guthrie and Charles Intaje for 1.5 million each so thats expendature of 6.8 million balanced against what we've recouped. Hardly a small fortune on today's market for four players :roll: Mind you, I supose when you compare it to the 32 million for Tevez it is a small fortune really :roll::wink:

Gary,

I am expecting a big improvement.

Man U have had no competition for a long time apart from City, (twice a year)

Having said that, Man U are now more experienced and settled, and have good young players coming through.

The poo are still trying to get a "settled" team that can learn to play together, so have quite a way to go.

Chelsea need to get their act together, as they have lost their way since the special one left.

Arsenal? Just look at the manager/boardroom situation. It tells it all.

Spurs. Could be the dark horses to break into the top 4. The manager now knows what our game is about, and has his own team.

Ronaldo? Whilst I would like him to stay, no man is bigger than the club as Beckham found out. They will mange without him, if he goes, but if he stays, his attitude has to be right.

If he has said all the things in the papers, he will be in for a tough time with the hair drier, and Nani could be the favoured one.

Just my thoughts.

PS. Town to have a great season.

:wink::lol:

Gary,

PS. Town to have a great season.

:wink::lol:

Well at least we can agree on one thing.

Have you noticed that we now only have Keith R, your good self and Old Eagle from the Man U brigade!

Looks like Busby and his babes have not been able to log into the new forum! :roll::wink:

These are the views of 'Old Eagle' :lol:

United will finish top with or without Ronaldo with possibly Berbatov, Liverpool's strike partnership will put them second just in front of Arsenal. I think Walcott will have a major impact this season. Chelsea will finish fourth despite having to rely on Le Sulk.

I can't see anyone else coming close Spurs having lost Keane don't inspire confidence although Modric could star, retaining Berbatov is essential.

Newcastle hopefully will take Barton down to the Championship.

Eagle (older and wiser) :wink:

I agree I think the top four will be as per. Spurs will come fifth and I think Portsmouth will do very well again. Apart from the teams that come up, I can see West Ham, Blackburn and Bolton stuggling. Villa are worth a shout to do quite well too with their attacking options. I can't wait for it to get started, the football drought is about to be over boys! :lol:

I was wondering what the WWW news reporter had to say about Rooney being at the centre front of the Sky Sports ad on the billboards, and Torres is hiding near the back? :lol:

As it has absolutely nothing to do with Warrington we have nothing to say on the matter!

Well at least we can agree on one thing.

Have you noticed that we now only have Keith R, your good self and Old Eagle from the Man U brigade!

Looks like Busby and his babes have not been able to log into the new forum! :roll::wink:

Looking at the votes for United it seems that Busby and his babes have not been missed :)