Elections ?

Don't think anyone is surprised by the election results, or perhaps surprised that it wasn't a Labour landslide.   But looking at the result tables on TV, I notice there were no turnout figures shown, which tells me a large swathe of the electorate were saying a plague on all your houses, and not voting at all, or spoiling their ballot forms.     :rolleyes:   

We always vote in the general elections and usually in the local ones as well, but this time round we just didn’t bother, and I suspect we weren’t on our own. The politicians can make of that what they will.

Bill 😊

Unfortunately, locally, a pig in a red rosette will do. I was hoping the white working class had learnt to vote for what they want, and not just switch main Parties.  😢   Perhaps light at the end of the tunnel, if Farage replaces Tice at one end of the spectrum, and Galloway starts to eat away Labour support, to provide a representative alternative to the globalist Uni-Party  ?     😑

The latest Starmer stunt, displays his contempt for the history and philosophy of the Labour Party, and his use of it as a public convenience.   By allowing a clearly right wing Tory to join Labour as a mere publicity stunt, demonstrates his total lack of political conviction.  Likewise, her lack of conviction, must have required a pay-off, like a promised seat in the House of Lords.   What a shower of s***te.   😠