Strikes ?

Observer II

1 hour ago, ninearches said:

I think it is evident that the workers are pawns for the Trades Union Movement to try to get rid of the government & replace it with a puppet Labour one as was the goal with the Corbyn led party.

The rail union leaders made this all too apparent to the commons transport select committee today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve just got back from my winter breakaway in the Canary Islands. No strikes over there despite them going through the same hike in prices that’s affecting people here. Other than fags and booze, most of the stuff over there seemed even more expensive than here. Maybe they don’t have unions over there or maybe they’re not quite as politically motivated.

Coming back, the French air traffic were on strike as usual, so we had to fly back the long way round. Then when we got back last night, the Royal Navy were in control of immigration in preparation for today’s strike but on the plus side, we were through in no time.

Bill 😊