Cullen - the FACTS - not fiction!

Gary

I remember the coach saying that Matt King wasn't homesick...FACT...A short while later Matt King said he was homesick...another FACT. What the coach says as fact seems best taken with a large pinch of salt. The call for the coach to quit is now rising to a crescendo. He must be embarassed if he listens to the RL phone-in on GMR when caller after caller is calling for him to quit. If he remains there won't be just me enjoying a sabbatical, we'll be down to Wilderspool size crowds again. He may be the media's darling but blokes like myself are sick of the sight and sound of him. He would be best suited from whence he came..commercial manager or glad handing sponsors.

Just come back from my latest interview with Wolves Head Coach Paul Cullen.

The facts, not fiction, will be revealed on here tomorrow from the horses mouth!

Good to hear.

It's madness 'next door'! (RL Fans)

Apparently it has been mentioned "next door" that the club write the questions I ask! :lol:

Just come back from my latest interview with Wolves Head Coach Paul Cullen.

The facts, not fiction, will be revealed on here tomorrow from the horses mouth!

Good to hear.

It's madness 'next door'! (RL Fans)

Apparently it has been mentioned "next door" that the club write the questions I ask! :lol:

Ah well, I'd guess at the name of the culprit but he's not worth it.

After sitting on my hands for a long time, I answered him in his thread and after his response the thread was locked :D

There was a large thread compiling the questions for you a couple of days ago.

Just ignore them Gary, next door has more than its fair share of Muppets :wink:

Good interview Gary with some "tough questions", but PC's answers are always the same about lack of discipline, silly penalties, not holding onto the ball etc.

He states that the buck stops with him, and for whatever reason he can't seem to stem the tide. I'm sure both he and the team and working very hard to rectify these mistakes but their efforts clearly aren't working. Much as I admire him as a person and his passion and comittment to the club, I am one of those people you referred to in your interview that feel he's done a good job to get us to where we are, but we need new ideas and a fresh approach to take us to the next level.

Let's hope he can show total comittment to the club by standing down and letting someone else take over the "hot seat".

Just finished watching this weeks interview...

Say (or think) what you will,as far as I can see Paul still has loads of confidence & self belief to pull us out of this bad patch.

And far more integrity & honest enthusiasm and love for the club than any Antipodean imported replacement could hope to offer.

Good luck Paul ..... :)

If the coach did indeed come from the Antipodes the clamour for him to go would be far greater then it currently is. Sentiment can only get you so far, sooner rather than later you have to make hard headed decisions if you want success in any walk of life. This failed coach has to be told to go but I fear the board of Warrington RLFC haven't got the nuts to tell him. In the last interview he's given he makes a shedful of excuses then claims he's not making excuses. He tries to sound intellectual by using really big words and pseudo-psychological terms. Perhaps he thinks it makes him appear to be clever but instead makes him appear to be a fool and everybody is laughing at him.

I don't think anyones laughing at him and most people respect what he's done so far. This is not the question though - it's whether he has the ability to take us forward and be genuine contenders for trophies. From his track record so far, I for one think he can't, and so it gives me no pleasure in saying so but enough is enough - he needs to fall on his sword.

I appreciate that any other coach coming in won't have Paul's passion for the club, but that hasn't stopped teams like Leeds & St Helen's dominating - at the end of the day it's a job and we as a club always try and get the best players available, so why not try and get the best coach?

I'm not laughing at him!

I'm not laughing at him, either.

This may be his time to move on, who knows?

From my perspective (soppy femail stuff), I will always think that he gave his absolute best and has passion beyond measure.

As for his big words. In hindsight, he might consider them a mistake.