Ta Mac -

observer

I don't know what you're complaining about to be honest, I've seen a lot of roads being resurfaced recently, and  i would have thought that the main roads ( and King Edward Street is a particularly busy thoroughfare to my knowledge) would take priority. If you were in charge (HF) would you prioritise main roads or the side street where you live for resurfacing (think carefully, I did say "if  YOU were in charge)?

Think the point I was making was that imo King Edward St didn't need resurfacing; certainly not in comparison to other roads close by, which are pitted with pot holes.  Normally, main roads would take priory - if they needed doing.

Oh dear, the MPs attack puppy strikes again. It's called opinion, and enough common sense to note when a road is worn and pitted, which King Edward St wasn't. Wear and tear doesn't always occure in line with programme schedules.

• Upvote 3

Oh dear, the MPs attack puppy strikes again. It's called opinion, and enough common sense to note when a road is worn and pitted, which King Edward St wasn't. Wear and tear doesn't always occure in line with programme schedules.

so absolutely no experience, education or training to back up your wild claims, just inaccurate and pathetic accusations against anyone who points out your complete and utter lack of any formal qualification to judge which road needs and doesn't need resurfacing.  Opinion is fine but unless contained in fact is just nonsense.  In my opinion you are a complete cock,  does that make it fact????  it does by your rules.

• Downvote 1

Fortunately not all of us are mindless automatons, who accept everything and anything they're told by the "qualified"; but are able to see with our own eyes and exercise free thinking.  :roll:

As I said and good of you to confirm, you are speaking from a position of rank amateur and have no knowledge just your own guesses.

Who decides you need a new driveway Asp - the Council? Or do you decide when it needs renewing ?

What on earth has that to do with whether the towns' roads need resurfacing Obs? Or do you think that if I decide that the public highway at the front of my house needs resurfacing, in my opinion, then the council should do it? Apples and oranges.

Incidently my driveway does need doing, do you think the council will do it for me (free of charge) if I ask nicely? No, I thought not!