Racist soccer fans

Egbert

I agree Eagle, that being a football fan doesn't make being a racist either worse or better. But the problem does seem to show itself among football fans rather than in other sections of the community - particularly the sort of fan who travels to matches abroad.

Wolfie: The gentleman trying to get on the train did seem rather keen to assert his rights. Discretion being the better part of valour, I would have moved along the train and got on it elsewhere once I saw there was a crowd of rowdies there.

But when I say they should be ignored, I am talking about the subsequent reaction rather than what happened at the time. You see, they don't want to be ignored.

Well I have to say I'm totally convinced that all Chelsea fans are UKIP supporters as evidenced by the fact that a Chelsea supporter has had his photo taken with Nigel Farage. What other evidence could possibly be required? It also proves that all Chelsea fans are left wing fascists.

No, I'm kidding really :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I have to say I'm totally convinced that all Chelsea fans are UKIP supporters as evidenced by the fact that a Chelsea supporter has had his photo taken with Nigel Farage. What other evidence could possibly be required? It also proves that all Chelsea fans are left wing fascists.

No, I'm kidding really :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't see where anyone said that as that would be daft as at least a few are EDL :wink:

Why do we allow ourselves to get worked up about racist soccer fans? These people are the lowest form of human life. They are nobodies, with no lives of their own. Their opinions are without value. Surely the best thing to do is ignore them?

These people are the lowest form of animal life & a singular "fan" wouldn't open his mouth but get a group together & pack mentality takes over. I am sure that lad in the photo is lovely on his own & with his family but get him in a group with other boozed up ,drugged up fans & a different lad appears.

Why do we allow ourselves to get worked up about racist soccer fans? These people are the lowest form of human life. They are nobodies, with no lives of their own. Their opinions are without value. Surely the best thing to do is ignore them?

and the best way to ignore them is to start a topic about them :wink: