United v Poo

Robbo

For the first time in nearly 25 years Liverpool go into this derby as clear favourites. Liverpool are playing their best football since the Premiership began and United are crap. The Liverpool fans have already had a new banner printed for the match stating that 'Moyes is a football genius', so will it be a case of not who wins, but by how many. Not sure it will make any difference to United's season either way, it will still be a write off, so on present form I'm going for a Poo win by 3. Or, will that banner come back to haunt them?

For the first time in nearly 25 years Liverpool go into this derby as clear favourites. Liverpool are playing their best football since the Premiership began and United are crap. The Liverpool fans have already had a new banner printed for the match stating that 'Moyes is a football genius', so will it be a case of not who wins, but by how many. Not sure it will make any difference to United's season either way, it will still be a write off, so on present form I'm going for a Poo win by 3. Or, will that banner come back to haunt them?

You cant even get this right,

Ladbrokes have Man Ure at 7/5 and Liverpool at 7/4

Paddy Power Manure 6/4 and Liverpool 9/5

a spot of good news for the mancs, you can now get 1000/1 to win the league, lump on, "in Moyes we trust"  hahaha

Well this morning I feel like most Liverpool fans must have felt for the past twenty odd years......

I have taken great delight in a Manchester club being battered by a lower league team and dumped out of a cup competition... of course the Manchester club in question was Citeh; but it does give me an insight into how your average bitter Liverpool fan has felt over the past few decades! :)

Well this morning I feel like most Liverpool fans must have felt for the past twenty odd years......

I have taken great delight in a Manchester club being battered by a lower league team and dumped out of a cup competition... of course the Manchester club in question was Citeh; but it does give me an insight into how your average bitter Liverpool fan has felt over the past few decades! :)

Baz you seem to forget that in the past twenty years Liverpool have had plenty to shout about including a treble, a European cup triumph and another final and a few other tin pots along the way including FA Cups and League Cups - they even managed runners up one year!

So we aint bitter -we have got a great history and are up there with the BIG clubs in the world - and most importantly are looking like a team capable of challenging for all the top honours again!

I will be making my third visit to Old Trafford this weekend and hoping for third time lucky following a defeat in 1978 and a draw in the 1990s.

But as we witnessed with City v Wigan I will not be taking anything for granted as football is totally unpredictable.

If Moyes can't rally the troops for this one - he never will!

And in Football you can still be the best team and lose - like Liverpool did at City over Christmas due to blind officials and a dopey goalkeeper!

Doesn't take much to wind PJ up  :wink: You can go back to sleep now.

Who's the one wound up here?  I merely pointed out the inaccuracies in your opening post but we are getting used to that.  It seems to me like you got all bitter, all in the course of less than a season because your team, manager and fans all got crap at the same time.  I didn't notice your topic regarding the magnificent display your boys put up against the mighty Olympiakos, just a pop at City getting beaten by Barcelona, a team that have repeatedly humiliated your team over recent years.  By the way, who put Man Ure out of the FA cup?  cant recall

Its not me making desperate topics about other teams losing when in fact that team is far superior to your own but I suppose a drowning man will grasp at any straw.  Hope you are enjoying the season so far and long may your teams sad demise continue lol

Ha I have nothing to be wound up about, I'm loving this season, my team are playing really well and manure are absolute crap so couldn't be better. You seem very sensitive and are avoiding any discussion relating to YOUR opening post, so go on explain how Liverpool are overwhelming favourites to win. If you are struggling My daughter will happily help you with the maths involved ???????????? Praise the Moyesiah lol

"Sigh"

Molly is asleep again so I asked a few old pals what they thought of your claim that Liverpool start as clear favourites.

Fred said he makes Utd favourites.

William agreed as did Paddy

Seems you were wrong but I wouldn't expect you to accept it graciously, its just not you lol

Bet Fred utd 11/8  Lpool 15/8

William Hill utd 6/4  Lpool 15/8

Paddy Power utd 6/4  Lpool 15/8

no matter how much you whinge and whine, Man ure as I pointed out ages ago are favourites and you are wrong, unless of course the actual price that a team starts a game does not determine who is favourite and its all down to what goes though your bitter head that counts :) :)  :)

How strange. You ask why I think Poo are clear favourites and then gather your 'old pals' around to prove me wrong. I seem to recall you accusing other posters of doing that in the past.

However, back to the point. In MY opinion Poo are clear favourites to win on Sunday, but if by some fluke United win I will gladly come on here and admit that MY opinion was wrong, so you can go back to sleep until then.

The main difference being that Fred, William and Paddy are experts in their field and make a fortune by understanding the mathematics behind odds. You clearly don't, your opinion means nothing when determining the odds of a game, just simple maths.  The result of the match in no way determines who starts favourite either, that should be obvious to any but the most dense.

P.S.   Are you some kind of really crap hypnotist, you keep telling me to go to sleep but it isn't working.

Look into the eyes, not around the eyes lol

look-in-my-eyes_zps12692e69.jpg

Robbo

Missed that as I was asleep, perhaps your hypnotic powers are improving or maybe I was just tired.

Perhaps that is why Robbie is a pundit and not a bookmaker.  Great news for you though Robbo, Ladbrokes are now offering 1000/1 for your team to win the league. 

Well what stupid odds, everyone knows that with a massive 10 games left and United only 18 points behind the league leaders that if they win on Sunday they're back in the race,  :roll:  :roll:

You should go back to sleep, your comments improve then.

Fowler said ‘It’s always a massive game but the difference this time is that Liverpool must be favourites.

‘I can’t remember the last time a Liverpool team went to Old Trafford in that position. On paper it’s a game Liverpool should win"

He could.have come to that view though simply because Poo are playing well and United are crap - your words not mine.Or the fact that Poo are 11 pts ahead and undefeated in 2014, or the fact that United have won less than half their home matches, or the fact that Poo have scored more goals than any other team, or ......................... hang on I've changed my mind, with stats like that United must be favourites. :D  

Robbo look , what you, me Robbie Fowler or the man in the moon thinks has nothing to do with the odds, only if we put a huge amount of money on one side or the other will it begin to affect the odds and ultimately who is favourite.  You can spout your garbage until you are blue in the face but it changes nothing, I know this will be a blow to you but your opinion is not very important  :) 

Why do you keep fantasising about me sleeping?  You don't secretly wish to join me do you? :)  Sorry to disappoint you but I am boringly straight.

I'm gonna need a bigger boat.  I appear to have hooked a whopper.

• Upvote 1