United v Poo

Robbo

I am looking forward to this conversation after the game, it could be full of enlightening detail or brutally insulting and dismissive. :)

Me too, speaking as someone who does not support either side, someone on here is in for a pounding after the match, the game has the potential to be one of the best of the season, or as both managers won't want to loose, one of the most boring as non will take any risks, But if Liverpool waste Man United, I think Mr Moyes will be out at the end of the season, Paddy Power are already taking bets on his departure .

The result of the game has no bearing on this conversation, and nothing to do with who starts favourite. In fact its hardly been mentioned.   I merely tried to point out that, as the odds stood, Man Ure were favourites and therefore the opening statement was in error. If that's too difficult to understand or accept for some posters there's not a lot I can do about that.  I'm looking forward to the match and win, lose or draw, the world will keep on spinning and my team will still be well ahead of that lot :wink:

Funny, I thought the whole purpose of a forum was to exchange peoples views and opinions, seems that PJ only wants his opinions to be considered.

Before he blows a fuse, I'll go for a Poo win by 3 clear goals, and if that turns out to be wrong then as I have already stated I will come on and apologise for my opinion being wrong.

wasn't aware I had even offered up an opinion, just corrected a mistake.  Why do you want Liverpool to beat your team?  If that is the scoreline you predict you should be glad about Utd being favourites as you will get better odds on your bet.  Opinion on a place like this doesn't drive odds, just go look at the "who will win the Premiership " thread in here,  more posters think that Man Ure will win the league than City, now you can get 1000/1 on Man Ure but you will be lucky to get 2/1 on City. 

They have always been bothered, just not too successful in the league.  They do however have a European cup in the trophy room that is theirs to keep, its what you get for winning it 5 times but you wouldn't understand.  Its not hard to see why people are enjoying Liverpool this year, they have scored more than any other team, including City and are playing a great exciting style of football and have the best most exciting attacker in the Premiership firing on all cylinders possibly both.  Its been good to watch.  

Poo......Man Ure???

funny first couple of times.... bit sort of "playground" when used all the time.... like trying to make a point for making a points sake

Football is only a business game after all; we all know that the Liverpool fans are gloating this year because of Uniteds blip (they will say its a downward spiral, but after United romped home clear last year I doubt it)... next year it may be different. It wasn't that long ago when Liverpool were only a few points above the relegation places for a while (and not at the start of the season either)

I'm sure Uniteds multimillionaire foreigners will play better than Liverpools multimillionaire foreigners and those of Chelsea and City and all the other multimillionaire foreigners that play in the premier league and the natural order of things will be restored..... but to be perfectly honest, I couldn't give a monkeys bum about any of it

IMHO

Baz, I see you care just enough to come and post how much you don't care.  As for Man Ure and Poo being infantile and over used, you should go see how often words and phrases such Liberal Luvvie, Leftie and Toga wearer get bandied about in the political sections on here.  Maybe we could do a count up and see  who is the most immature lol The winner could go " ner ner nee ner ner at the loser :wink:

• Downvote 1

It was wonderful or woeful depending on your allegience, United are way behind Liverpool in all aspects of the game and will need major surgery to get them anywhere near parity. The first group to go must be Van Persie, Fellaini, Jones and of course Moyes and his backing group. Gary Neville could see what was wrong with United's tactics so give him a go as a stop gap.

It was wonderful or woeful depending on your allegience, United are way behind Liverpool in all aspects of the game and will need major surgery to get them anywhere near parity. The first group to go must be Van Persie, Fellaini, Jones and of course Moyes and his backing group. Gary Neville could see what was wrong with United's tactics so give him a go as a stop gap.

I hope they keep Moyes for the next 20 years!