Lack of Grit or Local Twit

Dizzy

Make your own mind up... but I recon a twit rather than lack of grit .. but I could be wrong :lol:

Stockton Heath lower Forge Car Park near the Church (photo taken this afternoon) and I wouldn't like to see the state of the vehicle that 'clipped' it :shock:

DSC02809.jpg

DSC02808.jpg

OUCH !!!

Just a thought on grit: watched a CO-OP delivery wagon spending ages trying to reverse into the delivery bay - his back wheels were just spinning on the ice. Now, IF the Council provided more of those yellow grit containers at strategic sites throughout the Town, it could help?! :?

Naa then,

let's just look at the evidence at the scene of the crime more closely shall we?

There were no other cars in the area, so there was plenty of room. What could have happened to cause this wanton act of carelessness? Have you ever seen a wench doing the shopping, and then try to vacate a deserted car park without doing any damage?

Don't know about you, but wench?s are mindless robotic shoppers to me. They ruminate, cogitate and salivate over each and every item they pick up as though they were looking for nits on a monkeys back. And they are usually the same items they've seen, picked up each and every week, only to replace them back on the shelf unbaught. Just watch em next time you?re in the supermarket, and tell me if I?m wrong. I could stand and watch a wench working or shopping all day long. Fascinating creatures that they are.

Me I shop for what I want to buy. I know roughly where it is in the store. I'm in, its off the shelf, in the basket and on to the next item I want.

.Oh and another thing, "why is it always a wench that goes to the hand basket, cash only till with a trolley and a credit card? And why does the till operator, usually a wench, let her use the till, getting the manager, a wench, to authorise it?

It's a really good job the silly sods can't hear what I'm saying to meself in me head!

Yup, Ive made me mind up,

there can only be one type of person that can crash into the only obstacle on an otherwise empty car park. No doubt in me mind what so ever. It can only have been a wench. I've digressed into the grumpy old man's syndrome for a while there, but it's better out than in and I feel a lot better for it now! :wink:

:lol::P I'm sure it took more than a wench with a shopping trolley to do that much damage though Wingy... :lol:

Now.. the other evidence (which alas I omitted to take photographic evidence of so therefore I can't use it as 'proof') which points to the fact that it may have (allegidely) been an 'idiot' were the continuous tyre tracks going round and round in circles on the afore mentioned car park.

Now either that was a woman unsure of how to get out of the empty car park :lol: or someone who was upset after not getting a high speed off road driving experience for Christmas who decided to DIY :lol:

On the other hand it could have been one of the preying blue coat parking attendants who found themselves faced with two empty carparks (something unheard of in Stockton Heath) and full books of unused parking violation tickets and took their anger out on the machine :lol:

They usually hide in wait behined the closed toilets or at the back of the Church Hall by the way having a sneeky cig :lol:

Praying mantis :lol: I like that :lol: We all call them leeches and blue bottles :oops:

Never seen girlie patrolling there though Wingy :shock: OMG we are really in trouble now :lol:

It's usually the chubby bloke that hides away in the wings along with a couple of youngsters (well they are probably not that young but to me they look like it :oops::lol: ) with strange glows in their eyes :lol:

Just reminded me about a funny story a few years ago where someone had got their own back and clamped one of the 'blooies' mopeds up. I think it was in Latchford :lol:

well had a good look at the pictures and it seems strange that there are no wheel tracks in the snow leading up to the post.

so was it done prior to the snow falling or was it a low flying UFO looking for a parking sot :shock::shock:8)

as for the wardens round here they refer to them as "the blue meanies" :P:P:P

I always get nervy and twitchy when you two post side by side. I get this feeling like I'm gonna be dropped in it. :wink:

The tyre marks in the snow around the barrier are going the wrong way around it, just like roundabouts, so obviously a wench. And the reason for going the wrong way around it is because, the snow had covered the white lines on the tarmac, and she couldn't find her way out. :D

wing it is not as far fetched as it sounds. i know somebody who got phone call from his daughter to say she was stuck in asda carpark as she could not find the way out. he advised her to wait for somebody who had just put their shopping in the car and follow them out. her reply "but what if they are not going the same way as me" at that point he hung up.

it is a true story i was there at the time she called and spent the next half hour crying with laughter.

yep is was a wench.

last Christmas she asked for a sat nav so she wouldn't get lost on the way to her new job. this is despite the fact that she turns right out of the drive. follows a straight road for five miles and then turns left into her works.

people don't believe me when they are told they think i am making it up. honest.