Immigration?

observer

Well Kyje; your descending to type; don't like what you hear, can't counter with a cogent arguement; raise the false spector of "racism"; when my concerns are "nationalist", the future wellbeing of OUR Country (irrespective of race). :roll: No I don't have "the stats" for the numbers of immigrants who comply with visa obligations and return, and much more seriously niether would it appear does this Government; who havn't a clue how many folk are here illegally, it's a complete shambles. :twisted: We have merely examples: NB the case of Saeid from Halton in another posting. :shock: The facts tell their own story: their are now queues of wannabbee illegal immigrants camped outside Calais, so many that they are now contemplating building another Sangat Camp; now why is it that these migrants don't seek "political assylum" in France or any of the other EU Countries they've passed through? :? Doubt they're here to enjoy the weather; there here to enjoy our relatively generous benefits system - and a soft Government that hasn't got a handle on the problem. :twisted:

It is a fact Observer that you allege that everyone that goes for a visa will be an illegal immigrant. Scare mongering :!::!::!: Nothing more nothing less. I will state again I expected better from you,Lets stick to what you put in your post instead of trying to widen it. Do you state that everything you put in your post is the truth the whole truth,so help you god :wink:

Asperity, I will be watching as you try to hold back the sea like Canute :lol::wink:

As long term records show that the sea level has been rising at a steady rate of approximately 3mm per year for centuries, I cannot see the occasion arising when I would have try to hold back the sea. And incidently Cnut didn't try to hold back the sea, but rather he demonstrated to his courtiers that he wasn't superhuman by showing that he didn't have the power to stop the tide. But don't let facts get in the way of your warmist scare stories (as a Grauniad reader I presume you're a fan of George "we're doomed" Mombiot). :roll::roll::roll:

It is a fact Observer that you allege that everyone that goes for a visa will be an illegal immigrant. Scare mongering :!::!::!: Nothing more nothing less. I will state again I expected better from you,Lets stick to what you put in your post instead of trying to widen it. Do you state that everything you put in your post is the truth the whole truth,so help you god :wink:

WHERE is this allegation posted?????? :?

I calculate that they expect an influx of 1.4million immigrants

Is everyone going for a visa an immigrant, :shock::shock:

How many of this 1.4 million are students who intend to go back home, how many are Australians on walkabout, how many have got short term jobs or course's to do, Infact how many of this 1.4 million doe's he think will out stay their visa, looks good when you lump them on the estimated 75 million illegals I agree, I think thats what he was after, but unless you can put a figure on how many will out stay there welcome it means nothing, There must be a figure somewhere although I do not know how to get it that will give a figure of how many visa's were given out and how many stayed after the visa ran out. I think if anyone can get these figures it will probably be a small percentage of the total amount of visa's given out.

First he says....

It is a fact Observer that you allege that everyone that goes for a visa will be an illegal immigrant.

And then he says....

Is everyone going for a visa an immigrant

Seems that aside from accusing others of widening their arguments, LT alters his because he realises he has made a booboo....

Just because we don't want influxes of immigrants (illegal or not) flooding our shores and our benefits system and clogging up our schools with kids that can't speak English and thus costing huge amounts of taxpayers money to hire translators..... that doesn't make everyone who believes it (and I am one) a racist.

As has been said, there are queues and queues and queues of Afghan and Iraqi immigrants all camped at Calais, Bolougne and most of the other French Ports (but mostly Calais. I have seen it time and again where they are constantly on the lookout for an easy and illegal way to "Benefit Britain"

The French, Belgium, German and Spanish (Our lovely European counterparts who are not in the slightest bit interested in having them on their shores) just keep them moving until they hit the French shores and there they sit.... and slowly and surely they are drawing their plans against us!!

Bloody Adolf couldn't find a way across the Channel with 500,000 troops at his disposal, but these buggers certainly find a way. Good job the Germans weren't as inventive!!

Sanctury and asylum should be granted in the first Euro country they come to and then they should be allocated to another Euro country on a rota basis if they are genuine and given the same benefits (if any) regardless of whichever country they get to and should have the same work rights; again regardless of whichever country they are allocated. Only then, when there is no further advantage of getting here will this ridiculous situation cease.

Except your Euro brothers LT won't allow that to happen and quite happily continue to shove them all this way for our taxes to fund....

Labour & Euro madness at its best!!

I apologize for this but I could not resist :wink:

The media always plays up Immigration scares because it's news. Nothing to worry about is not newsworthy and so gets ignored.

asperitys words not mine :wink:

There you have it nothing to worry about, its all media hype :wink:

I calculate that they expect an influx of 1.4million immigrants

Is everyone going for a visa an immigrant, :shock::shock:

How many of this 1.4 million are students who intend to go back home, how many are Australians on walkabout, how many have got short term jobs or course's to do, Infact how many of this 1.4 million doe's he think will out stay their visa, looks good when you lump them on the estimated 75 million illegals I agree, I think thats what he was after, but unless you can put a figure on how many will out stay there welcome it means nothing, There must be a figure somewhere although I do not know how to get it that will give a figure of how many visa's were given out and how many stayed after the visa ran out. I think if anyone can get these figures it will probably be a small percentage of the total amount of visa's given out.

You're at it again!!! Where does it say 75 million "illegals"? :?

I'm a politician I'm aloud to massage figures for my own purposes :oops::wink::lol:

You are a politician?

A very bad one then if you are in favour of collaboration with the bunch of leeching swines across the channel.

What qualifies you to be a politician then? Are you elected? If so by whom?

Otherwise, stop being so bloody pompous

The media always plays up Immigration scares because it's news. Nothing to worry about is not newsworthy and so gets ignored.

Excuse me!!!! I was talking about Global Warming not immigration so you have put words into my mouth so to speak!! Apology will be accepted if it's grovelling enough! :evil::evil:

So asperity the media play up global warming but not immigration :lol::lol::lol::wink:

I didn't say anything about immigration and the media but you "quoted" me as saying just that. Still waiting for the apology, but I won't hold my breath as you obviously believe you are always right :roll::roll::roll:

asperity

I did not quote you, I just turned your point around about the media, I find it funny that you find the media hype global warming to get a story but when it comes to immigration they do not. :lol::lol::lol:

Stories that you choose to beleive are the truth eg Immigration, Stories that you do not are hype, eg Global warming :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Having your cake and eating it comes to mind :wink:

Somemore "facts" to dent your "bend over at Dover" agenda: The UN calculate that the UK population will top 70million over the next 25years or so, and this tiny Island has now become the third biggest importer of people in the world (behind the USA and Canada). :shock: If you care to browse the numerouis pages on this subject; you'll discover some rational suggestions for controlling this influx: EG; 1) ALL visas to the UK to be issued/assessed at a British embassy, in the applicants Country of origin. 2) Conditions of visa application should require ALL applicants and any dependents to speak, read and write ENGLISH to have secured a job (from a list of skills shortages); loss of said job = immediate re-patriation to country of origin. 3) Simmilarly, ALL requests for "assylum" to be made at a British Embassy in Country of origin or next nearest Country of safety; thus ensuring that the vast majority of genuine (let alone spurious) applicants wouldn't even get within spitting distance of Europe, never mind the UK. 4) ALL and ANY "illegal" entrants into the UK, who are apprehended to be IMMEDIATLEY returned to Country of origin or next nearest "safe" Country. :shock: Now that's what's called protecting ones borders, and avoiding a future socially explosive cocktail - but don't let me wake you up from your pinko liberal dreamworld - seems your type have to sleep walk into a nightmare before you'll admit your mistakes, then apologise once the damage is done - alas too late. :twisted:

asperity

I did not quote you, I just turned your point around about the media, I find it funny that you find the media hype global warming to get a story but when it comes to immigration they do not. :lol::lol::lol:

Stories that you choose to beleive are the truth eg Immigration, Stories that you do not are hype, eg Global warming :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Having your cake and eating it comes to mind :wink:

You are still at it, attributing quotes to me when I haven't actually said anything of the sort!!! I have NOT said anything about media hype of the immigration issue, this is all in your imagination. So laugh at that. :roll::roll::roll:

PS the word is spelt BELIEVE, i before e except after c. :wink:

Yes your quote, is from the global warming, but if you believe global warming is media hype, why not immigration :wink:

And yes I'm still laughing, I just took your argument on one point turned it around and used it on you on another. you either believe the media or you don't. You seem to pick and choose when it suits you.

The media always play up climate change scares because it's news. Nothing to worry about is not newsworthy and so gets ignored

Thats what you wrote, so if you believe that, whats wrong with this.

The media always plays up Immigration scares because it's news. Nothing to worry about is not newsworthy and so gets ignored :wink:

but don't let me wake you up from your pinko liberal dreamworld

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Resorting to insults :!: Again I expected better. As you seem to think I'm a pinko liberal, perhaps you should tell the rest of us where your politics lie instead of just throwing stones, Have you got the guts :?::wink::lol::lol:

I have nothing to hide have you :?:

I respect Paul because at least he will stick his head above the parapet and tell you he is a Tory and defend his position, is it you don't want anyone to know your a BNP supporter. Its time to come out the closet observer don't tell me your frightened of a few metaphorical stones coming in your direction :wink:

Anyway its all media hype :lol::lol::lol:

Lt Kije, I haven't made any comment on immigration or the media role in reporting on it, so stop pretending that I have offered any sort of opinion on the subject. Just because you think I have a certain opinion doesn't give you the right to make up posts on my behalf. I'm still waiting for the apology, and fortunately still not holding my breath as I think you would prefer to pretend you are in the right. :roll::roll:

I never said you did :?

Your comment was made on the global warming thread :!::!:

This is it

The media always play up climate change scares because it's news. Nothing to worry about is not newsworthy and so gets ignored.

You obviously believe that, you posted it :wink:

I posted this

The media always plays up Immigration change scares because it's news. Nothing to worry about is not newsworthy and so gets ignored.

You will see the two statements in wording at least are nearly the same, if you believe one you must believe the other. :wink:

If I had quoted you it would have said "asperity wrote" before it :wink:

I think you will find it does not :wink: will you now answer my point you know the one you have been avoiding :wink:

When is it media hype and when it is not :wink:

The media always plays up Immigration change scares because it's news. Nothing to worry about is not newsworthy and so gets ignored.

Do you agree with this statement :?::wink: and if you don't why :wink:

There in black and white you have said "asperitys words not mine".

So admit that you misquoted me and apologise. Putting up a smokescreen by pretending to find out what my opinion is on the media coverage of immigration will not save you from being a prat. :wink::wink: