Boston

francine

they can always try him in a neighbouring state that does have the death penalty.... I think that has happened in the past in some states on the pretence that they wouldn't get a fair trial in their state!!

Lets hope.... if he is found guilty that they bring the death penalty back again just for him. The little boy who died along with the others and all those maimed by the bombings deserve proper justice

Corrected it for you Baz

no you didn't you put your luvvie take on things to it which no doubt includes compassion and forgiveness for the bombers..... grow a pair Kije; its a nasty world out there and nasty people deserve nasty punishment.

If he was a terrorist in Afghanistan, he would have had swift justice by now from the muzzle of an SA80 or M16

• Upvote 2

Since when has justice been revenge

I agree it should have an element of revenge,

You talk some nonsense..... what percentage should the revenge be then? 5%, 20%. If you are advocating revenge, why shouldn't the revenge be 100% for an atrocity like the bombings?

IF we had a justice system that included appropriate penalties then hanging the murderers wouldn't be revenge it would be a suitable punishment.

What I can't be doing with is anyone who has one iota of sympathy with murderous bastards who commit these sort of crimes, at the church service before the London Marathon the vicar asked the people to pray for the victims and for the bombers.  What a stupid man of the cloth, is he a relative Loo?

• Downvote 1

I don't know where you got I was supporting the terrorist from eagle, I am not, I was pointing out Justice and vengeance, are not the same, They never have been and never will, As to your comment about the vicar, The UK is a christian Country, You could simply turn the other cheek, I take it your a non believer.

Not in religion Cleo, but I live in a Christian country. Their are many on here who would say they are Christian but when it comes to justice and vengeance, their religion goes out the window. If you say you are a Christian you follow the doctrine, you cannot pick and choose the bits you like and ignore the bits you don't, I would think it is the same for what ever religion. Christianity preaches forgiveness. I would have thought its the same for a Muslim you cannot pick the bits you like and leave the bits you don't .

As I said earlier I do not support terrorists, I am just pointing out justice and revenge are not the same, that is all!!

Matthew 5:38-39

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

An eye of an eye, is Mesopotamian, a lot older than the bible.

no you didn't you put your luvvie take on things to it which no doubt includes compassion and forgiveness for the bombers..... grow a pair Kije; its a nasty world out there and nasty people deserve nasty punishment.

If he was a terrorist in Afghanistan, he would have had swift justice by now from the muzzle of an SA80 or M16

Fortunately Law enforcement, the administration of Justice and legislation tends to be in the hands of adults - not adolescents living out a Judge Dredd type fansasy

oh god there's two of them who think this evil scumbag deserves to have money wasted on a trial.... how guilty do you want him to be before they should execute him? wasting money on a trial won't make him any more guilty but may get him off on a technicality....

Lobbing bombs and grenades and shooting police officers obviously isn't proof enough for you luvvies..... As I said before, had this been against Americas in Afghanistan, they would have had swift justice from the muzzle of a gun