Britain 2013.... I hope you politicians are proud

Bazj

Well, for starters:- stop overseas aid, which, despite austerity, has been ring fenced from cuts. Then we could exit the EU, and save £billions propping up the EU spongers, and stop them coming over here to sponge too. These savings could be used to look after those who fought so we'd have the freedom to talk about it.

• Upvote 1

Wing Commander Bransome 'Branse' Burbridge, 93, was the RAF's top night-fighter pilot of the Second World War, downing 21 enemy planes and three of Hitler's V1 Doodlebugs.

The trouble is the younger element of this country don't appreciate what the WWII generation went through, civilian and armed forces had to suffer so much hardship during the conflict plus the times of austerity we older people experienced immediately after the war, and that includes this pair of imbeciles that are supposed to be running this country. We let the illegal scum of the world into this land to steal and sponge of our system yet we can't look after the old folk who in general have worked and fought to keep this island afloat only to be treated worse than farm animals, plus when they do go into care they are abused and assaulted by the staff in these so called care homes who again employ mainly cheap foreign labour, I am a relatively calm peaceful person but I would round every illegal or undesirable immigrant up and ship the bloody lot back to where they came from along with any do gooders that attempted to protect them!!!!!. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Now I have finished ranting, back to 93 year old Wing Commander Burbridge, here are his medals including a DFC and DSO.

12612_zps655eaae0.jpg

Kije... once again you have shown your true colours...... mainly yellow with a few pink fluffy edges. You are a disgrace and if you had lived in the times of Wing Commander Burbridge; you would have been locked up in a camp with the rest of the dangers to society. Might not be such a bad idea today; lock up all the soft sods and let the real men and women of the country, with proper British ideals sort it out once again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Still waiting for Kije to identify where HE would save money, in order to transfer funds to social care - as he seems to think there's loads of it. There possibly is Kije, being spent on overseas aid while our own get neglected.  The "big society" Dave, is where everyone mucks in for nowt!

Not saying your right , but it is one way out.

I pride myself of the history of Wars, and the knowledge of War in the 20th century, The way it has ended up for this man and others who fought so gallantly for democracy is wrong, but the blame sadly is slightly on us all, for we aloud it. Is not seeing an excuse???. When our Nation asked he answered. We should have as a Nation been looking out for him!!!!!!!!!!

We all failed :cry: