Guy Fawkes

Cleopatra

Your right algy, but it is hard to talk about Guy Fawkes, without talking about Religion as that was what he was all about.

Lt, I really don't have a problem with discussing religion, I have no strong religious preferences it's just that some folk have and if they feel that their particular religion is being targeted it tends lead to inflammatory and heated discussion, and lets face it, it can 'kick off' on here over the choice of ice cream flavours. :wink:

Lt, I really don't have a problem with discussing religion, I have no strong religious preferences it's just that some folk have and if they feel that their particular religion is being targeted it tends lead to inflammatory and heated discussion, and lets face it, it can 'kick off' on here over the choice of ice cream flavours. :wink:

And if anyone says strawberry flavour isnt best I'll poke my fingers in their eyes and boot their rr's! :wink::lol::lol:

There yer' are I told you so! it won't be long now. :wink::D :grin:

My favourite is coffee. Yum Yum!.

Here's some to be going on with.

From the 'Stylist Magazine'.

10 weirdest ice cream flavours

Ice cream oddities from around the world

After hearing that London gelateria Gelupo will be selling a special coronation chicken-flavoured ice cream as a tribute to the Queen for her Diamond Jubilee, we began to wonder what other weird and wonderful ice cream flavours were out there. Here are just 10 (there are many, many more!) of the kookiest ice cream creations we discovered…

1. Breast milk ice cream

London ice cream shop The Icecreamists caused a stir when they started selling breast milk ice cream, entitled Baby Gaga. The controversial ice cream flavour was created using freshly-expressed breast milk donations from members of the public, blended with Madagascan vanilla pods and lemon zest.

2. Coronation chicken ice cream

Jacob Kenedy, chef and founder of Italian gelato emporium Gelupo in London, created a coronation chicken-flavoured ice cream for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations. Speaking about his new invention, Kenedy said: “I didn’t expect it to be so delicious. I thought it would just come out strange.”

3. Bacon ice cream

When a fry-up just isn't enough, why not try candied bacon ice cream? The meaty ice cream flavour was created by experimental American cook and baker David Lebovitz, who candied strips of bacon using brown sugar before blending them with cinnamon, vanilla and a splash of dark rum. Apparently his butcher loved it!

4. Smoked salmon ice cream

There’s never a dull moment at Max & Mina's Homemade Ice Cream and Ices in Flushing, Queens. Renowned for their unusual creations (which include beer ice cream and chocolate-covered potato-chip fudge ice cream), their smoked salmon and cream cheese ice cream, inspired by a suggestion from a customer, is surely up there as one of the most inventive.

5. Octopus ice cream

Ben & Jerry’s may be known for their kooky creations but they’ve got nothing on the Japanese. Not content with coming up with wasabi and cactus flavours, adventurous ice cream enthusiasts are going overboard for octopus flavoured ice cream known as Taco Aisu.

6. Garlic ice cream

Certainly one to skip on a first date, garlic flavoured ice cream is an ideal treat for those that love those pungent little bulbs. While a touch of honey is often added to the recipe to bring out the natural sweetness of the garlic, the ice cream is actually served as a sauce alongside main dishes like steak.

7. Pizza ice cream

Another one from Max & Mina's Homemade Ice Cream and Ices in Queens, the Becker brothers’ pizza flavoured ice cream - a blend of fresh tomato, garlic and mozzarella - is apparently one of their most popular.

8. Haggis ice cream

Scotland’s national dish continually challenges most palates when served hot, but perhaps trying it cold could make all the difference? Morelli’s ice cream parlour was happy to give the theory a go with its blended haggis ice cream. Also available: Yorkshire pudding flavour and sausage and mash. We’ll pass thanks.

9. Cheeseburger ice cream

Hoping to give Max & Mina's a run for their money is Heladeria Coromoto ice cream parlour in Venezuela. While flavours such as calamari, cheese and corn ice cream regularly appear on the 800-strong menu, they really pushed the boat out with their cheeseburger flavour - a blend of burger meat, cheese, French fries and ‘secret ingredients’. It’s like having a Happy Meal and McFlurry all in one.

10. Horsemeat ice cream

Surprisingly the one that weirds us out the most is horsemeat flavoured ice cream from Japan. Basashi ice, sold in Tokyo markets, features chunks of blended raw horsemeat - no, not My Little Pony!