Andy Murray

wolfie

What and complete idiot and if he was my son I'd have run on the court and slapped him aroung the chops and told him to pull himself together.

Fortunately he and millions of other sons haven't got the likes of you for their mothers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I agree with Dizzy.

Oops. Sorry Victor, wiped out some of your post editing instead of replying. Been a long day/s.

Now there's a surprise.

We have obs complaining that he shows NO emotion, and on the other hand, we have Dizzy complaining that he shows too much.

Obviously both of you have never been in that situation where you suddenly realise how popular you are and it brings a lump (and more) to your throat.

Perhaps all the fans were Scots, as it is not very "British" to cheer a loser.

Went to Wimbledon a few years ago and watched a match on court 1 with Greg Rusedski.... (The Canadian British bloke)....

I can't see what all the fuss is about.... long queues to get in, lots of posh people milling about and an absolute fortune for Pimms!!

You see more on TV to be honest; and my beer at home isn't flat and warm!

Well that me totally confused. :blink:

Last time I read poor old Eagle had a -red point for his reply to me (I didn't do that Eagle as I was too busy laughing at your reply and then I got sidetracked) :lol::P

Now I've come back Victor has now posted too but has somehow it's been edited accidentally by 'someone' (PETER WAS THAT YOU as it wasn't me and surely Gary will be sleeping by now )

Victor... PLEASE DON'T CRY because your post has seemingly been sabotaged ... (which bit is yours by the way?)... you WILL get over it :lol:

At the end of the day it was, in all reality, only a game of tennis so lumps in the throat or whatever and popularity aside... chin up and take it like a man (or woman) as throughout it all someone has had to win and someone has had to loose.... if that wasn't the case then there would be no point in having the competition in the first place would there?.... simples :wink:

I was going to say thet the £1 million pound difference in 1st and 2nd place prize money may have made my lower lip wobble but then again the top players already have well in excess of that sort of money anyway so that is of not real consequence to them.

Like I said he did play well and all credit to him until the last 'moments'

It is the 'thing' I didn't use Eagle. :D

Problem is....if I tell you what they are you might start to use them and I'm buggered then, but of couse you could always use the + green instead :lol:

Look at your post and glance to the lower right and all will become clear and you will see it :wink:

I think - reds are really mean though as everyone is entitled to their own opinion (even if it is a tad nasty and questions my mothering skills :lol::D:wink: )

Anyway I hope Mr Murray has got over his disapointment a little and is smiling again now :D

:lol::)

Eagle has no longer got a -red point as an another poster must have given him a +green point which cancelled it out.

Bloody hell it's not rocket science.... anyone remember what this topic was originally about by the way ? :roll::lol:

Wolfie.... as far as I am aware we can all collect as many -reds as we like without getting kicked off the forum. I may be wrong though so am more than happy for you (or others) to prove me wrong ..... night night...and here's hoping :wink::D:lol::wink:

So where are all these red points totted up Diz? :unsure:

Cos I give you one today (if you pardon the pun) just out of curiosity.

:lol::lol:

That's not very fair Wolfie as wouldn't give you one :P:wink:

The + green and - red points amount to your 'user rating' status (I think). If I was you I'd stop asking questions now though as you have a top reputation of 58 +'s :wink: Did you give them all those to yourself :lol:

Three guesses what may happen now and what some may start doing if they are saddos and worry about reputations and stats :lol::wink:

Beats talking about Andy Murray though eh :lol:

• Upvote 1

:lol::lol:

The + green and - red points amount to your 'user rating' status (I think). If I was you I'd stop asking questions now though as you have a top reputation of 58 +'s :wink: Did you give them all those to yourself :lol:

Three guesses what will happen now and what everyone will start doing :wink:

Beats talking about Andy Murray though :lol:

I've made up for it by giving you a +green

Can you vote for yourself? :unsure: :unsure:

If so, whats the point of it all?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You just got a + one back for your kindness and to balance the books :lol:

Can't beleive I actually did that though as that's just silly :oops:

What's the point of it all? you ask.

... well they are good for giving someone credit for a most excellent post or their efforts but in my opinion there's NO POINT at all in giving -'s as that's just petty and everyone is entitled to their own opinion :wink:

unless of course (personally speaking) someone really really pee's me off but that very rarely happens as I just count to ten and then it goes from 'Love' to 'Deuce' to 'Advantage' and back again

Can I start ignoring those little -'s buttons again now please Wolfie :lol:

PS I tried to keep the original tennis theme flowing, did you notice :D