Cost of clean energy?

...no-one has the answer...

Well, I don't, but some people have an unshakable conviction that all climate change is completely natural and nothing to do with us and what we do.

Which I find reckless and arrogant.

Does this face look concerned?

Why has global warming nowt to do with the Sahara (note the emission of the word desert) getting bigger. What causes it to get bigger? :unsure: :unsure:

The earth moving on its axis. i think the Sahara moves about 6 feet a year. Could be wrong as it was a long time ago that I watched the program.

Three more warmists seeing the light !

Climate deniers having been mocked and their opinions derided for decades have been joined by some significant warmists. Phil Jones, of the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit concedes that there has been no “statistically significant warming since 1995”

Earlier this year Prof; James Lovelock graciously conceded that his predictions for mass extinction of the human race had been somewhat over done.” "The World has not warmed up very much since the Millennium. The problem is that we don’t know what the climate is doing. We thought that we did 20 years ago”

At a conference hosted by the GLOBAL Warming Policy Foundation, Germany’s answer to Jonathan Porritt or George Monbiot, Prof Fritz Vahrenholt, opined that the "evidence for man made global warming is looking shakier by the day . Far more likely a culprit is the Sun ".

Want a good read? Get, Water Melons : How Environmentalists Are Killing the Planet, Destroying The Economy And Stealing Your Children’s Future. (James Delingpole)

An excellent book Boris. I've already suggested this book to the true believers but they refuse to read anything that does not reinforce their prejudices <_< <_< <_<

More good reading is Heaven and Earth(the missing science) by Ian Plimer and the Real Global Warming Disaster by Christopher Booker.

Plimer smokes a pipe and Booker always fills his car up to the brim so I expect their opinions have been discredited by the warmists as being in the pay of Big Tobacco and Oil !

Not at all Asp, I am saying he has an interst. and a bit like MPs do in the house of commons their interests should be known, the same should go for scientists that agree with global warning, for they to might have an interests in a company that profits in anti pollution tech, I would rather get my info from someone that has no axe to grind. As you would also.

That is the problem with your side of the debate, most of the science comes from companies with much to loose, It would be better to look at the interests of the people who's books you read, it might tell you a lot about why they are writing it.