Good old George!

observer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get my information from a variety of sources Lt Kije and, unlike you, I don't put the sources into boxes (e.g. BBC=good, SKY=bad, Grauniad=good, Daily Wail=bad). As I said before, life is not divided into black and white. Why don't you try looking at a variety of sources and develop an opinion of your own and stop being a sheep? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rather what is your problem Lt Kije? Are you such an expert in the media (as a Grauniad reader and supporter of the biasedBBC) that I should be at all interested in your opinion of my sources of information? Seems a bit high handed to me :roll: :roll:

High handed :roll:

You criticise my news sources, but you refuse to say what yours are, You can throw stones Asp, but you certainly can't handle stones coming in your direction.

Criticing my news sources, while keeping yours secret, that is high handed, If you are not going to allow yourself to be criticised, I would rather you not comment on any of my posts Asp. I can give it out and take it, unlike yourself!!!

Wimp

I think you will find you called me high handed Asp, and you were right it was not a good sign on your part, still not giving where you get your news from I see, :roll:

As for Obs, he will never miss an opportunity, when he starts to loose, start to blame the EU, and wait for Reinforcments.

That's the usual Obs, cannot do it on his own :wink:

because Kije has to ignore logic and rigously defend the doctrine he is brainwashed with at every opportunity.

He always dodges questions regarding the obvious failings of the EU and always gets rattled when challenged about it; which usually resorts in a reply on the lines of "well you tell me ......." until he thinks the coast is clear, at which time he ambles on to another subject whilst still not answering anything, but constantly demanding answers from other people.

If the others do answer..... he disappears for a while and then forgets about it!!

correct analogy or not? :D