Good old George!

observer

No Kije.... we haven't had a referendum because the government know that the majoprity of the people would vote to get out. Especially as it costs us billions every year for the privilidge of them wasting our money!

Having seen the damage the voters can do and did do in France, Belgium Ireland etc.... the government will most certainly not give us a referendum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kije is just like the politicians in Westminister, only sees the world through his own rose coloured specs and ignores majority public opinion - which is: to get out of the EU; get out of the ECHR, get out of Afghanistan asap, and sort out the immigration mess. :wink:

Nothing but opinion

So you are telling me that it is only opinion that France, Belgium, Ireland and Denmark all rejected the EU when asked in a referendum? and had to be persuaded/forced into having a second referendum so the EU masters could get the answer THEY wanted?

That is opinion is it Kije?

Lt Kije, you are as bad as Cameron wanting to divert attention away from what most people in this country want and that is to get out from under the the bureaucratic nightmare of the EUSSR. If there was as much support for the EUSSR as you and Cameron and the rest of the political class say there is there would have been a referendum years ago. And by referendum I mean an OUT/IN choice and not some fudge about regaining some legeslative powers back. Unfortunately I'm afraid that the process has gone too far to negotiate our way out :shock: :shock: :shock:

I like talking about the EU Kije....... I pay enough for the privilidge.....

did you know that a referendum will take place in May 2012 in Witney, Sheffield Hallam and Doncaster North – the constituencies of David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband. Voters can give a clear message back to their leaders that enough is enough.

The question will be as follows:

“The UK is currently a member of the European Union. Do you agree that the UK should stay in the European Union?”

The tread is about George Galloway Asp, not the EU, I think we have a number of threads on that, feel free to comment their.

It gets very puerile when people keep changing threads :lol::wink:

I'll cast my opinion wherever I like thank you. Nice to see that my tuition is getting through though :D:wink: :wink:

The MSM and the BBC in particular provide a dumbed down version of the news which mostly consists of cut and pasting press releases from government and ngo sources. Not to be relied upon. The BBC in particular is very biased in it's reporting on the EU, Israel/Palestine, the USA (oh how they adore Obama :wink:)and climate science. I don't take anything I read or hear from these frauds without a large pinch of salt :wink: :wink: :wink:

Did you notice on 1st April it was nigh on impossible to pick out the spoof stories from the real ones. Might as well read the Daily Mash, at least then you get a chuckle :blink: :blink: