Xmas No.1 -

observer

Not that impressed with song although the ladies do sing it well and I would rather see the proceeds go to a good cause rather than into that jumped up narcissistic, inflated ego's, little twerp Simon Cowell's back pocket. :D

:shock: So you are not fan of Simon then algy? :lol:

Whey Hey! Did I ever mention that I once met Simon Cowell? :lol:

For Algy and Dizzy

simon-cowell-moobs.jpg

He looks Fine to me :wink:

Yeah Right! I have a photo enhancement kit called Photo Pro Studio that enhances whatever part of you takes your fancy and can even make me look like Harry Seacombe and before you say so yes that would be an improvement! by the way that's one Hell of a wart on his right shoulder.:wink::D :grin:

Algy is it a good and easy to use program? What can one do with it (apart from making Simon Cowell look sexy)?

I have Serif Photoplus myself ( but promise I haven't touched Simon Cowell up with it :unsure: ), on which I have prodced many really good pictures (not boasting, honestly) but I am on the lookout for a program that will allow me to do more and isn't expensive (free if possible). :unsure::blink::D

BTW, I can make you look like Harry Secombe, algy, and put you in company with any of the other goons you like. :wink::D

Algy is it a good and easy to use program? What can one do with it (apart from making Simon Cowell look sexy)?

I have Serif Photoplus myself ( but promise I haven't touched Simon Cowell up with it :unsure: ), on which I have prodced many really good pictures (not boasting, honestly) but I am on the lookout for a program that will allow me to do more and isn't expensive (free if possible). :unsure::blink::D

BTW, I can make you look like Harry Secombe, algy, and put you in company with any of the other goons you like. :wink::D

Cleo it absolutely brilliant and very easy to use, gets rid of blemishes and smooths wrinkles out.