Puss in Boots

catherinewalshe

Want to bring your children to a traditional family friendly pantomime? Oh no you don't, oh yes you do! Come along to our pantomime Puss in Boots on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th December. Just £6 adults, £4 children. Performances 7.30pm plus a 2pm matinee on Saturday. Ring 01925 637023 for tickets or contact boxoffice@stjohnsurc.co.uk for more details. St John's United Reformed Church, Wilderspool Causeway, Warrington WA4 6QE.

Yeah very funny but come it's a pantomine at a local Church for goodness sake so let's at least try and keep this one on topic eh ? :roll::oops::D

I hope it is a huge success Catherhinewalshe and I'm sure that everyone who is in it, and who goes to watch it, will have a fantastic time as there's nothing quite like a good old fashioned and fun pantomime to get people in the xmas spirit :D

Are there any tickets left ?

Yeah very funny but come it's a pantomine at a local Church for goodness sake so let's at least try and keep this one on topic eh ? :roll::oops::D

I hope it is a huge success Catherhinewalshe and I'm sure that everyone who is in it, and who goes to watch it, will have a fantastic time as there's nothing quite like a good old fashioned and fun pantomime to get people in the xmas spirit :D

Are there any tickets left ?

Thank you. Yes, still some tickets left. Saturday matinee selling particularly well, so anyone who wants tickets for that needs to get in fast! boxoffice@stjohnsurc.co.uk

Back from the pantomime at St Johns URC.... and what a great show.... I particularly liked the performance of Queen B

Catherine..... what do you say?? :wink:

Had a chat with the church minister after the show... really nice lady and a wonderful outfit too!! My little lad and my mates daughter really had a good laugh.... particularly the unplanned "assault" on one of the orphans as he was leaving the stage

I think next year there should be a bit more publicity on here Gary and maybe a visit from the photographer to document the event..... it may make a nice change from reading stories of rugby and football!

So the final verdict.... did we enjoy the show?

"............OH YES WE DID!!"

and the tea and biscuits were lovely too!!

Back from the pantomime at St Johns URC.... and what a great show.... I particularly liked the performance of Queen B

Catherine..... what do you say?? :wink:

Had a chat with the church minister after the show... really nice lady and a wonderful outfit too!! My little lad and my mates daughter really had a good laugh.... particularly the unplanned "assault" on one of the orphans as he was leaving the stage

I think next year there should be a bit more publicity on here Gary and maybe a visit from the photographer to document the event..... it may make a nice change from reading stories of rugby and football!

So the final verdict.... did we enjoy the show?

"............OH YES WE DID!!"

and the tea and biscuits were lovely too!!

Glad you enjoyed it! Just off to our Nativity service now .... and Community Carols this afternoon at 4pm. All in the days work for a Royal Personage. Queen B.

Unfortunately we are only a relatively small team and can not cover every event in Warrington - but more than happy if budding amateur photographers want to send in a picture for us to use :wink:

Any way what better place to publicise an event than on this forum especially when it is free to use.