Dates that didn't work out

fugtifino

I'm clueless about tweets and twittering, but there's some crackers about 1st/blind dates here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/romance-passion/tweet-nothings-readers-reveal-their-worst-dates-2339608.html

Me?

Hit it off well on introduction, she was gorgeous and I made her laugh a lot: I was just a little bit besotted. On the 1st proper date, my car broke down on the way to the foodie pub. I fixed the problem and got us there and back, but we never saw each other again. She obviously needed someone with a more reliable car (ie more cash).

Probably out of my league though, but she was stunning.

I'm clueless about tweets and twittering, but there's some crackers about 1st/blind dates here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/romance-passion/tweet-nothings-readers-reveal-their-worst-dates-2339608.html

Me?

Hit it off well on introduction, she was gorgeous and I made her laugh a lot: I was just a little bit besotted. On the 1st proper date, my car broke down on the way to the foodie pub. I fixed the problem and got us there and back, but we never saw each other again. She obviously needed someone with a more reliable car (ie more cash).

Probably out of my league though, but she was stunning.

One of my "Blind dates" on the internet was with a man from Highfeild Road Widnes.

The only clue he gave me was that he was a "bit" older than me, and that age was just a number.......I should have known!! :huh: We met at a pub near Crosfields and I had to curb the urge to run........I was 62 and he was 74!!!!!! :blink:

No doubt you steered clear of that one, Mary.

Bren - 12 years isn't that much difference!

Until you get to my age!

This one made me giggle (from the link)

Met guy at his flat, opened door in blue check fleece dressing gown and an electronic tag on his ankle, "shall we just stay in?"

Classy!