Cowboys and Aliens

I hope not as that was scarey :shock::lol:

Having just watched Geoff's link I can't say the film appeals to me. Far fetched nonsense and silliness I'm afraid ..... mmmn "I'm afraid" just about sums me up when I watch anything with aliens or ghosties :oops:8)

Believe me Bill... my life is definately not full of 'sanity' and is very 'far fetched' at times :lol:

PS Peter... your getting as creepy as Bill now as you gave me two xx's and you are old(ish) too.

Oooh goosebumps and scared expression on my face :P

It’s exactly as the name implies. Most films involving aliens tend to be set either in the modern day or in the future but this one simply moves it to the past and to the Wild West. It’s never going to rank amongst the great films but it’s a good shoot em up type western with Harrison Ford riding into town to claim his boy back from the law.

It’s a bit of a stretch for the imagination because while the aliens are quite believable, I just can’t get my head round the Indians helping out the cowboys. Too many cowboys and Indian films as a kid I’d bet.

Bill :)

Good film and I really enjoyed it but if I had kids of 12 I’d think twice about taking them because it’s too flipping scary! Never in my life have I seen so many grown people jump with fright during a film. :shock:

Bill :)

As this film has created more feedback than most on here I decidedf to take my good lady out to the cinema.

She found the film boring - and while it was more my cup of tea I reckon it dragged on too long and could have been done in 90 mminutes insteda of over two hours!

It also was not very scary and I don't recall jumping once --- may be I had fallen asleep zzzzzzzzzzz