Wild laptop.

Peter T

Maybe when you run a different program that needs a different screen resolution the computer automatically changes it for you.

Go to start, click on control panel, then click on appearance and personalize and click on change screen resolution; click on that then click on graphic properties then click on display settings then you can change screen resolution from there too. :shock:

Only laptop I have is one of those trays with a beanbag underneath for hobbyists.

If you do not use magnifier and do not need magnifier then you may be able to disable it in the config files. check in services or startup and if it is in any off those there will be a check box that you can click on to stop it loading in the first place. click apply and restart and that should sort it out.

Thank you all. I will be back on my proper one, and as I sometimes use the magnifier I might leave it on hold.

Having said that, it seems to have stopped doing it. :shock:

Buuut if I ask again in a few weeks, please make allowances for my memory. :wink:

:lol:

Just a thought Peter but you said it starts up ok and later magnifies itself.

Has it got a built in webcam?

It may be automatically monitoring your facial expression and/or eye movement (including squinting) via it's automatic ROM facial detection and recognition software and therefore automatically adjusting itself based on that to make your user experience easier :wink: