Willie Mason

Latchford Locks

Well it looks like Mason is off to French union club Toulon asap .

Rovers to issue a statement shortly.

When will we ever learn and start looking at our young English lads and bring them through instead of throwing good money after bad.

The Aussies have been bleeding our game dry for long enough.

I know certain players bring a lot of class and quality to our game but they are just the tip of the iceberg too many has beens and never will be's have infiltrated our game .TIME TO STOP ..NOW !!

You're a dinosaur Latch like myself. The game has been totally taken over by Ozzies...Ozzie coaches...Ozzie boring biff bash tactics...owned by Sky TV owned by the Dirty Digger who's nationality changes by the month depending on what he wants politically. I think this week he's Chinese, wanting to crack that particular market. You and I were both brought up on Bev..Jimmy Challinor...Laurie Gilfedder...Alex Murphy. Younger people say the game is bigger and better than ever but as an entertainment value ? I don't think so. It's true it's more successful commercially but back in the day who could give a toss about balance sheets and business plans...I didn't even know who Wire's coach was when I started supporting them...I couldn't have cared less. Never seen any coaches score spectacular tries, nor have I ever seen supporters waving balance sheets in the air.

HKR have done themselves a lot of damage with this farce, and Mason has simply confirmed what a lot of people already thought about him. He is quite simply an over the hill attention seeking idiot. I've just seen a classic quote about him on an Aussie Site. 'A fool, who gives stupidity a bad name.'

HKR have done themselves a lot of damage with this farce, and Mason has simply confirmed what a lot of people already thought about him. He is quite simply an over the hill attention seeking idiot. I've just seen a classic quote about him on an Aussie Site. 'A fool, who gives stupidity a bad name.'

Love it :D

• 2 weeks later...
This gets better....

He has refused to go to the Bulls,

seems he is just happy not playing and still being on the payroll...

Latest(and hopefully last) update....

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/sport/Undefined-Headline/article-3540882-detail/article.html

This is going to go on and on. Rovers only have themselves to blame. They knew what they were taking on. When I found the quote about stupidity I was actually looking for another quote I heard some time ago about Mason. It may have been Wayne Bennett who said to another coach, 'That big galute, I wouldn't touch him with yours.'

It appears to have died a death but only because there's nothing topical to discuss. Unlike a lot of other forums unless there's something worth posting it's not worth the bother unless you are interested in what Tony Smith had for his tea last night or some such irrelevance.

My intention this morning was to point out that Willie Mason takes Ritalin to combat ADHD which could explain his more bizarre behaviour.

It appears to have died a death but only because there's nothing topical to discuss. Unlike a lot of other forums unless there's something worth posting it's not worth the bother unless you are interested in what Tony Smith had for his tea last night or some such irrelevance.

My intention this morning was to point out that Willie Mason takes Ritalin to combat ADHD which could explain his more bizarre behaviour.

He should feel very much at home in this country then. Some of the more bizarre things that happen to Willie, such as the Toulon connection, are orchestrated by hyis Agent. I wonder if he's on Ritalin too?