Spring at last

Dizzy

Walking the dog yesterday in the sunshine it was lovely to see all the spring flowers popping up everywhere.

flowercentre.jpg

purpleflower.jpg

reddaff.jpg

flower3.jpg

flower2.jpg

daff2.jpg

weirddaff.jpg

AND CREEPY CRAWLIES it ....spot the little beetles inside, I didn't notice them until I uploaded my pics :wink:

flowerbugs1.jpg

Thanks Harry, glad you like them :D

Peter, the first picture is the centre of the fourth one. I tried to zoom in on macro to take it but it was all blurred so I cheated and cropped it from the clearer image of number 4 :wink:

Here's a few more I took thisafternoon but try as I might I could not get my camera to focus close-up on the lovely pink blossom on all the trees near the canal :cry: Ah well maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

yellowandsky.jpg

forgetmenot2.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

paledaff.jpg

whiteflower2.jpg

whiteflower1.jpg

ladybirdplant1.jpg

ladybirdbrush1.jpg

It's time like this I wish I had a big garden but then again I get hayfever so give me a few months and I'll be moaning about all the lovely flowers, trees and grass :lol::oops:

Thanks Harry, glad you like them :D

Peter, the first picture is the centre of the fourth one. I tried to zoom in on macro to take it but it was all blurred so I cheated and cropped it from the clearer image of number 4 :wink:

Dizz, no such a thing as cheating with photography, as in painting it's call 'Artistic Licence' or 'creativity'. :wink: