Team against Hull KR

CP

Looks like the following players will be out or struggling;

King

Briers

Cooper

Bridge

Grix

Time for Smith to unleash some of the younger guys we have been hearing alot about.

Lets hope all of the above players have swift recoveries, we have Saints just around the corner too.

With all the injuries I can well envisage possibly the worst start to Superleague Wire have ever made. I watched most of the games from Cardiff on TV(seven games is too much even for me to absorb in two days) and with the possible exception of Salford the Wire performed the most abysmally. Even with a full complement we were woeful and if the standard doesn't improve we'll finish outside the top eight. I couldn't predict the result of the game with Huddersfield but it wasn't the result which surprised me but the manner in which we played.

Squad for the game:-

Louis Anderson, Ryan Atkins, Matty Blythe, Lee Briers, Garreth Carvell, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Mickey Higham, Brett Hodgson, Tyrone McCarthy, Lee Mitchell, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Adrian Morley, Richie Myler, Chris Riley, David Solomona, Ben Westwood, Paul Wood

Squad for the game:-

Louis Anderson, Ryan Atkins, Matty Blythe, Lee Briers, Garreth Carvell, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Mickey Higham, Brett Hodgson, Tyrone McCarthy, Lee Mitchell, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Adrian Morley, Richie Myler, Chris Riley, David Solomona, Ben Westwood, Paul Wood

Thanks for doing my job - been busy out getting an exclusive video interview with Matt King and Joel Monaghan! :wink: