Sunsets

algy

Brill? images algy,

just before and around Christmas traveling around Warrington, the sunsets looking from Daresbury Laboratory over to Fiddlers Ferry looked absolute amazing, everything, on certain days the view looked crystal clear, other days multiple coloured sunsets.

The only thing I did not have was a camera!

Peter the only adjustments I made were that I cropped a street lamp out and slightly sharpend both to give the branches better definition.

Sue, it's thanks to one of your comments in a previous post reply when you suggested I should use the Lumix sunset setting to obtain better results and Hey Presto! result, thankyou Sue.

:lol:

Sue, it's thanks to one of your comments in a previous post reply when you suggested I should use the Lumix sunset setting to obtain better results and Hey Presto! result, thankyou Sue.

:lol:

I call that a result! :wink:

It's amazing with a little help and knowledge that some of the features on digital camera's and SLR's can pack a real punch to images with out the need to place in to photoshop or any other editing software.

Using features either on your camera or photoshop and throwinng the rule book out of the window and experimenting with and exploring features, pushing the boundaries of your own imagination and the software for something else than advised, can reveal excellent and creative images.

I am going to give you a Gold Star!

Algy, lovely sunset captures, best time of the day for me. It always amazes me how the camera sensor picks up colours that my eyes don't see.

Mary, I love your view, I have always longed to wake to the sound of the surf, one day perhaps....