just dropping by

tara_dad

Just dropping by to say hi... not forgot you all nice to see the old ones are still here posting away like always. but I see a big drop in subject and not many posting theses day .

Nice to see peter and dizzy and the rest still working hard on here subjects a bit thin and looks like no good action on the topics as well where are all the fighters gone?

i still can see the moaners are still here putting nothing useful in to anything like allways. as youll see in the following post.

my self and Tara are fine and well any way hope you all keep well and if I don?t come back you all keep well and be safe

Just dropping by to say hi... not forgot you all nice to see the old ones are still here posting away like always. but I see a big drop in subject and not many posting theses day .

Nice to see peter and dizzy and the rest still working hard on here subjects a bit thin and looks like no good action on the topics as well where are all the fighters gone?

i still can see the moaners are still here putting nothing useful in to anything like allways. as youll see in the following post.

my self and Tara are fine and well any way hope you all keep well and if I don?t come back you all keep well and be safe

I know a good optician TD Steve - actually more people posting than ever! :roll:

Glad you and tara are safe and well - are you both still in Warrington?

Hiya TD was wondering where you had gone. Not much mention about your 'favourite' topic on here these days eh, wonder what happened there then :wink::lol:

You need to come back on here and get all your mates on too to boost the numbers :wink:

Gary I beg to differ...... as it's the same smallish group of people posting most of the time as pointed out to me by an oustside 'pair of eyes' who reads regularly but doesn't post.

Guess there's one less now as that's me banned eh :shock::lol:

Take care TD and have fun whatever you are upto :D

• 2 weeks later...

sorry bill did not see you.......................... yes call round anytime you like mate.

i could have been working bill has we have had to build ex to all the offices so some nights working till gone mindnight and i work late on firdays and sat night on the abba ranks 12 till 6 in the morin. glad to see you sill here.

and to peter.................. yes missed beernight this year as coud not go as i was working the friday onwards was it a good night missed not getting my glass as well.

nice to see you ste hope the wife and family are well kids not left home yet only one of mineas gone the other knows a good thing when she see it ........lol

and dizzy................ i was in town the other day when i seen this old looking man with White hair with this baggy overcoat on walking in town.

his head down looking like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

he looked so disheartened with life as i could tell with head down looking at the pavement thinking whats life go to offer me look on his face.

so I was feeling in a good mood so I walked over to this poor man and said to him........ ? hi Gary.... what?s up mate ?????lol

and dizzy................ i was in town the other day when i seen this old looking man with White hair with this baggy overcoat on walking in town.

his head down looking like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

he looked so disheartened with life as i could tell with head down looking at the pavement thinking whats life go to offer me look on his face.

so I was feeling in a good mood so I walked over to this poor man and said to him........ ? hi Gary.... what?s up mate ?????lol

On your way to Specsavers then! :lol:

Yes peter........... I think he?s getting ready to play father Christmas this year well he got the hair for it got and he got the belly for it .lol

Well lets look at its he is getting on now and with all the worry he as had on here. so you could say "no wonder his got white hair"

but there is one thing you don?t see Paul with white hair and he is the one who work in the office the most .

Let look at this there as been nufin in the town worth reporting for a long time so he as not been overwhelmed with work.

as we have just seen him playing D-jaying and watching rugby. And by the look he not been to the gym for a bit.

but it looks like he`s been using his discount and benefits of editor from all the restaurants in the town.

Next time you pick up the magazine just look at them cubby cheeks on his picture.

Look like I will have to come back and get him back on the gaverston for his ulcers as he will worry of what?s going to happen next .

I just Know Paul in the back room will be smiling as this mean Gary will be off his back. Watching what I will do lol