Smith bitterly disappointed

Gary

*The likes of Blythe Mitchell and McCarthy coming through*

Leeds St Helens and Wigan must be quaking in their boots. Some straight talking....they aren't of the quality required. Penny gone...Myler cold-shouldered...I'm starting to lose faith in the Messiah. Monaghan should be starting hooker...he isn't a half back..Harrison isn't a loose forward...he's a promising young prop forward..Loose forward is a key position...somebody with the status of Sinfield required. In future all the presentation/dinners/award nights should be left to the season's end...I suspect the partying has been overdone since Wembley, hence the team's abject performances v St Helens and Huddersfield.

*The likes of Blythe Mitchell and McCarthy coming through*

Leeds St Helens and Wigan must be quaking in their boots. Some straight talking....they aren't of the quality required. Penny gone...Myler cold-shouldered...I'm starting to lose faith in the Messiah. Monaghan should be starting hooker...he isn't a half back..Harrison isn't a loose forward...he's a promising young prop forward..Loose forward is a key position...somebody with the status of Sinfield required. In future all the presentation/dinners/award nights should be left to the season's end...I suspect the partying has been overdone since Wembley, hence the team's abject performances v St Helens and Huddersfield.

I think next year, or should that be hope next year, the likes of Blythe, Mitchell & McCarthy really will have to step up to the mark or be shipped out. I think Smith doesn't have alot of option but to try and grow them as we need a certain number of "home grown" talent, that we are short on.

Myler will be better next year for his experiences this year, and I'm sure he'll use Harrison as a 4th prop next year and maybe give Grix the 13 shirt - this is his favourite position and he is a ball playing forward, and given time in this position he may well flourish.

Hogson troubled us all night recently and showed us what a good fullback can do, and I for one am now very pleased he's coming - he'll add a further dimension to our attacking flair next year.

I agree with the presentations/dinners, although I suspect many of them are out of our control!

I'm already looking forward to next season :D

Excuse my ignorance born out of disinterest; BUT, could someone explain what these "play offs" are all about? If a team wins more matches over the season and comes top of the league - then surely they've won the league - that's how it used to be. :?

Total waste of time...and it seems around 5,000 other Wire fans agree with me...The Huddersfield play-off game atrracted the lowest gate of the season.