Catalans Semi-Final predictions.

Ok then Cats are coming into some kind of form beating Saints, Bradford and ourselves in the last four games, how do we see this one going ??

For me I'm sticking with my first instincts and going for a Wire win with about 10 points if not more, we only just lost in France with 3 players rested, back in this country with all the men fit I cant see anything other than the Wire winning.... Different competition and regardless of our last result the drive to defend this cup will see us home and put us in the final against Saints.

What is 'special voucher 15' and is there one in a junior season ticket booklet. It is refered to on the wolves web-site as being needed for pre-booking wembly tickets tomorrow :?

There is one in the booklet but it says Superleague Prime Time South Stand Junior, Match 15... is that it :oops:

Le Frogs have announced that they will be at full strength for the first time this year Cup semi-final against Warrington.

Australian pair Clint Greenshields and Casey Maguire are both included after missing last weekend's 24-22 victory over Bradford.

Greenshields, one of seven survivors from the Dragons' 30-8 Cup final defeat at Wembley in 2007, has made only 10 appearances this season but he is still the club's leading tryscorer with nine.

With loose forward Dallas Johnson and veteran prop Jerome Guisset also returning to the side, the Catalans' only absentees will be prop Sebastien Martins and utility man Jean Philippe Baille, both long-term casualties.

"We've got the strongest squad we've had available all season so that's a good sign," said Walters.

If the Wire played as they did yesterday then it doesn't matter who the opponents are. I thought the performance v Huddersfield a few weeks ago was the peak of the team's ability but even that was eclipsed against the Frogs...extraordinary would be a genuine description. Tony Smith has to be the best coach Wire ever had. He keeps the ugly wrestling to the very minimum and encourages the team to throw the ball around at every opportunity, even deep in our own half which produced some of the most pleasing tries you are ever likely to see. Five of the nine tries came from moves starting in our own half of the field(perhaps such tries should be given extra value by awarding 6 points for the score). Despite the best efforts of Sky TV to devalue the Challenge Cup you could see the delight the winners showed in both semi-finals just what it means to the players. It will always be the biggie...the Grand Final is just a daft Oz idea to give Sky a few extra games.

Well done to all concerned for giving the supporters the best day we've had for a long long time.