Briers back for Big One 2

Gary

On paper we should win. However, Wigans new coach seems to be getting alot more out of his players than Smith is getting out of ours in terms of commitment, concentration and enthusiasm.

Wigan go the extra mile why we just do enough. Attitude is key here.

I expect a narrowish loss tbh.

I'd love us to win but i just cant see it on current form & attitude.

We are due a big performance from the team - and I think this could be the one.

Warrington need a win to keep the season alive as far as challenging for top spot.

Don't you just love it when I'm right! :wink:

Fantastic performance!

Good result but still room for improvement.

Wigan were a few bodies short and seemed to be carrying a few injuries into the game.

Im not getting too carried away... although the perfomances of everyone in the pack (apart from Carvell)...were awsome!

Good result but still room for improvement.

Wigan were a few bodies short and seemed to be carrying a few injuries into the game.

Im not getting too carried away... although the perfomances of everyone in the pack (apart from Carvell)...were awsome!

No mention of your 'I think we'e in for a fearful beating' comment. You can only play what's in front of you and there have been numerous times over the years when we have gone into games with injuries. Of course there's room for improvement. I'll bet that Garreth Carvell won't have another game like that this season. Some Wigan fans are complaing that they only played 2 props. They had another as 18th man so what and who they play is entirely down to them.