Can Someone Please Explain

CP

James Child is your answer!! he made what should have a been a decent game into a farce and infact brought the whole game into disrepute himself!!! how can someone be so biased and award tries that have everything against the rules of the game given time after time. oh and i personally thought Rugby League was a mans sport?? can someone inform me of what the reason was behind both sin binnings??? and then late on in the game cunningham gets away with a cheap shot on dobson....SUPER LEAGUE = JOKE!!

James Child is your answer!! he made what should have a been a decent game into a farce and infact brought the whole game into disrepute himself!!! how can someone be so biased and award tries that have everything against the rules of the game given time after time. oh and i personally thought Rugby League was a mans sport?? can someone inform me of what the reason was behind both sin binnings??? and then late on in the game cunningham gets away with a cheap shot on dobson....SUPER LEAGUE = JOKE!!

Child had a poor game but would Silverwood or Smith done any better ? Apart from Ganson there has been a poor standard accross the board for a few seasons now.

Stuart Cummings should fall on his sword and invite someone who knows how to control the "untouchable clique" that the current crop of whistlers have become :x

FTB, given your name I doubt that you know much about the game of RL. The game was ruined last night not because of Childs but because of the HKR tackling techniques. He did not dismiss enough HKR players and he should obviously have dismissed Cunningham.

HKR were a disgrace and should get a collective warning from the RFL but I won't hold my breathe.

FTB, given your name I doubt that you know much about the game of RL. The game was ruined last night not because of Childs but because of the HKR tackling techniques. He did not dismiss enough HKR players and he should obviously have dismissed Cunningham.

HKR were a disgrace and should get a collective warning from the RFL but I won't hold my breathe.

Absolutely right. HKR were a team of Headhunters last night. Cockayne alone made three. They deserved the hammering they got.

Eagle and Teesidewire I have supported and watched the game of Rugby League for 15 years now and certainly know my Rugby League, and I certainly know it is a mans game, but having said that Super League is going the same old way of football...one dirty or hard tackle and you are penalised, sent off or given a try against...the game is men against men who can take contact and get on with it!!! that is the game of Rugby League i certainly know and many other supporters know.

But the game is certainly not helped by the pathetic bandwagon, new, super soft league supporters who can not for one instance know or understand the game being played by real men who can take the contact of the hardest game in the world. some so called supporters and followers of the game need to be gone in my opinion as they are ruining the nature of the sport...Super League and its biased basis is quickly becoming a complete joke!

Wow, I am impressed 15 years (as long as SL has been going), and after those fifteen years you don't want to see penalties and/or dismissals for career threatening tackles. You have the convenient fallback stance of blaming the ref that allows you to ignore thuggery.

I agree is is a man''s game but here is a distinct difference between a man and a thug.

So i take it that its only the Hull KR players that are thugs?? you see tackles like the ones for the two sin binnings every game and they go unpunished...im sure there will be about 5 in todays game (as huddersfield are meant to be the hardest team in the league)

maybe its us super league fans that are mugs for paying to watch a game where the teams are so closely matched that any one can win the game but the decision is made pre-match when the ref decides who he wants to win...this season is a joke!! the best game in the world is being brought into disrepute each and every weekend.