Savour the moment again & again !

Unable to attend the game yesterday or watch it on TV I've just watched the whole game on the iPLayer and I've got to say the performance yesterday was the nearest you'll see to faultless. Tony Smith masterminded the tactics to perfection,that is to keep the ball moving as much as possible and not get involved with the wrestling tactics cheatathon. It was the type of game you'll only see every few years and there's one thing for certain other clubs won't want to be drawn against the Wire in the next round because we are now the official Harlem Globetrotters of Rugby League.

A post of mine wouldn't be complete without at least one moan...Matt King's hair-do !! Get it fixed Kingy...little kids are starting to have nightmares.

Unable to attend the game yesterday or watch it on TV I've just watched the whole game on the iPLayer and I've got to say the performance yesterday was the nearest you'll see to faultless. Tony Smith masterminded the tactics to perfection,that is to keep the ball moving as much as possible and not get involved with the wrestling tactics cheatathon. It was the type of game you'll only see every few years and there's one thing for certain other clubs won't want to be drawn against the Wire in the next round because we are now the official Harlem Globetrotters of Rugby League.

A post of mine wouldn't be complete without at least one moan...Matt King's hair-do !! Get it fixed Kingy...little kids are starting to have nightmares.

Blimey Safe's you sound almost happy with our game :D

The Wire would have beaten anybody on Saturday and I'm including the Ozzie national side in that. Huddersfield were not allowed to indulge themselves in the usual Bashathon and as a result were absolutely clueless as to what to do, they were left chasing shadows by the Wires fast, open football played in the good old fashioned ENGLISH way. Yes I know Mr Smith is an Oz but he's now got the paperwork to show he's a naturalised Brit. Let's hope this humiliation of the original biff bash men starts a new era of the traditional RL we were all brought up on, if it does the stadiums will be filled to overflowing every week.